𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

❉ 139 Dreams (Vernon/Hansol Chwe) Remorse ¹⁸⁺
TheRainRogue

Summary:
A groan passed your lips as Vernon pressed his body into yours, lips locked in a passionate embrace. His lips traveled from your own, nipping at the skin of your neck. He wanted everyone to know that you were taken as his teeth sunk into your flesh.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☁

A groan passed your lips as Vernon pressed his body into yours, lips locked in a passionate embrace. His lips traveled from your own, nipping at the skin of your neck. He wanted everyone to know that you were taken as his teeth sunk into your flesh.

“Vernon,” you breathed, tugging at his hair. “Bedroom,”

He nodded, picking you up so you could wrap your legs around his waist. While he stumbled to the room, your lips worked against his skin, trailing kisses from his ear to his shoulder. Your back soon fell against the bed with him on top of you, grinding his crotch against yours.

His hand trailed down your stomach, slipping under the waistband of your shorts. His movements were unsure at first, fingers gently caressing your slit. His confidence grew with your mewls of approval and his long digits were soon sliding in and out of you, stretching your vagina to prepare it for his length.

His mouth found your nipple, hard from the cool air hitting it. He nipped and licked at it before gently biting down. You gasped at the feeling.

As good as it felt, your body was hot and longing for him. Your lips found his as your hands tried to push down his sweatpants. He chuckled into the kiss, pulling away so he could strip himself of the material. You did the same, lifting your hips to remove your shorts and underwear.

Vernon pumped his length a few times before moving closer, biting his bottom lip.

You leaned up, gently rubbing your hand against his cheek. As bad as you wanted him inside you, you had to put him first. He was a virgin, and you had no intention of forcing him or egging him on if he wasn’t ready. “It’s okay if you don’t want to.”

He shook his head, breathing out deeply. “I want to. I’m ready,” He leaned over you, pressing a kiss to the corner of your mouth before he slowly pressed the tip into your vagina. He wasn’t impressively long, but he was thicker than average and the farther he pushed, the more full you felt. Your hands gripped the sheets tightly as you groaned, bucking your hips to take in more of his length. The stretch was uncomfortable, but it wasn’t painful.

“Fuck, Vernon.” You groaned into his ear, making his breath hitch as he pulled back before ramming his hips into yours.

“You feel amazing, Y/N.” He whispered into your ear, gently nipping at your lobe. The praise turned you on more and your vagina clenched around him tightly. The more sounds you made, the more confident he grew, increasing his pace.

Spreading your legs to give him more access, you felt the tip hit a bundle of nerves within you and you grasped out, nails clawing at his back. “Fuck, that fe – ah, feels so go~od.”

“Does it?” He grunted into your ear, hand roughly grabbing at your breast. His movements were growing more aggressive and rough. “Tell me how much you like it, slut.”

He hit the spot again, making you clutch at his body. “Wh-What?”

He chuckled, his confidence breaking the scale. “You’re a slut for daddy’s dick, aren’t you?”

Suddenly the pleasure morphed into something else – disgust. “Woah! Wo~ah! STOP!”

Feeling the weight of your words, his body froze in place, his breathing heavy. He was too afraid to look at your face. “What… what’s wrong?”