𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Chapter 28: At Last (18+)

Notes:

(A/N the second part of this chapter is 18+ and can be skipped. It's labeled before this part so feel free to read until the label and skip to the next chapter)

As she steps out of the shower, she hears the soft sound of music coming from the living room. She holds the towel up, drying herself off as she listens at the door. He's playing music from her box of CDs. She never got around to getting a television, and she doesn't have a speaker to connect to her phone, but she does have an old CD player and her Grandfather's collection of favorite albums. She smiles recognizing the tune and thinking about the last time she heard the song, when he was still with her. At the end, she wasn't with him when he went in to the hospital, she had been in classes all day. He was already in a coma by the time she arrived and she wasn't able to properly say goodbye. She sat at his bedside for several days until he passed, hoping that somehow he knew she was there, and that it brought him comfort.

Hana opens her closet door to choose a dress, and looks up at the small box on the top shelf that represents all of him. He loomed so large in her life and yet he can be contained in such a small space. She closes her eyes, squeezing them tight, and reminds herself to focus on all of the good things he brought to her life, including her new life in Korea, and the new person who has stepped in to fill the emptiness.

She chooses a dress, summery and floral, in a soft fabric. She slips it on over her body and twists her long hair up into a bun. She opens her door slowly, to not disturb him in the living room and she peeks around the corner to find him slowly dancing, swaying back and forth with the music, still wearing her pink robe. His eyes are closed and he smiles to himself. She watches him for a moment, studying how graceful he is, how easily he follows the melody. His eyes open, and instead of feeling embarrassed, he smiles and reaches one arm out to her as he continues to dance. She takes his hand and he pulls her in, wrapping an arm around her back and holding her other hand in his, leading her along in a slow dance. He hums along with the tune. She smiles, trying to follow his movements, letting him lead her in the dance around her small living room, spinning her around in his arms as his voice gets stronger;

"At last

My love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song,"

She turns her face into his body and rests her head against his shoulder, feeling his voice resonating inside his chest as he sings softly. She's overwhelmed by how deep and soulful his voice is. She had forgotten that he's a trained singer, and she allows herself to be lost in the moment. As the song ends, he pushes her out to spin her around, and brings her body back to an embrace. He smiles down at her as she looks up at him in wonder.

"Your voice is beautiful," she says in almost a whisper. He smiles, laughing to himself.

"Thank you, I had forgotten you've never heard it." She shakes her head.

"It was made for songs like that," She's still mesmerized by him, and stares at him with such a loving glow that he begins to blush.

"I love that music, but it isn't the only kind of music I love. Maybe I can introduce you to some of my music." She smiles and nods eagerly. She's enjoying being in his embrace in a way she hasn't let herself before. She isn't interested in questions, or trivia, or how long she's known him. Right now, she just wants to be in his arms. He holds her tighter when he feels her nuzzle her head against him.

He tilts his head down, sliding his hands from her waist up to her head, raising her face to look up at him. He stares into her eyes, searching. Her eyes are full of want, and need, and he feels every nerve ending in his body react to her gaze in a sudden flush of heat. He leans down to kiss her, finding her eagerly standing on tip toes to reach him. Her lips press against his and part, to feel his warm tongue slip into her mouth and press against hers. As her kiss grows deeper, he is overcome with the urge to wrap his arms around her and lift her body, holding her around the waist, pressing her body against his.

(18+ beyond this point)

He carries her back toward the bedroom and through the doorway, never breaking the kiss that binds them. He strains to gently lay her body back onto the bed and he pulls away, standing above her. She positions herself on the bed, surrounded by the tangled sheets and pillows from their last encounter. She lifts up, resting on her elbows, to watch him. Her knees are raised, and slightly parted, her dress rising up high on her bare thighs. He looks down at her with an intensity that sends a shiver through her from head to toe. He quickly pulls open the robe, and stands for a moment, in only his boxers, bare chest, rising heavily with labored, needy breath. He lowers down between her legs, his hands on either side of her body, bringing his lips to her raised knee and leaving a kiss, slow and purposeful, before sliding his tongue along her skin, finding another spot to kiss. She feels the blood coursing through her body, rising up in a heat, making her skin tingle at the touch of his wet lips. The feel of her soft skin and smell of her faint perfume is enough to make him dizzy and he shuts his eyes tightly letting his tongue trace a path. He moves up the length of her body, one kiss at a time, each kiss making her feel weaker, and less in control.

He slides his body up between her legs, and rises up to capture her lips in a powerful kiss. Her arms wrap around him, sliding down over his back. He rests his weight above her on one elbow, stroking her hair as he kisses her deeper, his tongue pressing against hers, wanting to stay connected to her for as long as he can. He reaches a hand down between her thighs, touching her skin just above her panties and feeling her body twitch at the sensation. His fingers clasp the waistband of her panties, pulling them down. She lifts her body up allowing the thin fabric to be pulled off her, as she keeps her lips pressed against his.

He lifts his body up, hovering above her as his hand reaches up to unbutton the top of her dress, slipping his fingers underneath it and lightly touching her naked breast under the fabric. She feels his breath, hot against her lips as he presses his forehead to hers, smiling at the feel of her. Her hands slide down to his waist and push his boxers down his body.

"I want to be inside you so badly," he whispers, already so close to her she can feel him brush against her bare skin. "I want to feel whole." She kisses his cheek, and his neck as he speaks. Her knees raise up to either side of his body as he positions himself between her legs. He looks down into her eyes and stares intently as he slides into her, making her gasp. She struggles to keep her eyes on him as she gets use to the feel of him moving slowly, purposefully, filling every need. She looks deep into his eyes as he slows his movements and bites his lip in a desperate attempt to stem the tide rising inside him.

She's caught between the fear of feeling too deeply, and the desire to grab hold of him and never let him go. She feels connected to him already, as scary as it is, and as risky as it feels to her, and it's thrilling. Her hands grip his back just as he thrusts inside her so deeply it takes her breath away. His lips find her neck running his tongue along her skin. She arches her back, writhing with pleasure just in the moment the wave of sensation unexpectedly crashes down on her, overpowering her and tensing every muscle, forcing her deeper into the mattress with the pressure. She cries out, her nails digging into his skin. She calls his name and the sound of it on her lips, in a desperate pleading moan, forces him over the edge. He gasps and squeezes his eyes shut tightly. He pants heavily as his body release all his built up tension, and he lowers his head to look down into her eyes, smiling so wide it almost hurts. He leans down and plants sloppy kisses all over her face again. She giggles at the feel as she tries to slow her breathing and come back to this world from the dizzying height.