𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Chapter 34: Can You Be Mine (18+)

Notes:

(A/N this chapter is 18+ if you want to skip the chapter you can pick up with the story in the next chapter. Just imagine the bedroom door shuts and the image fades out...)

Taehyung carries her into his large room, not bothering to turn on the lights, unwilling to break from their kiss. He lays her gently down onto the bed, sliding down beside her, their lips still connected. His mind is racing with thoughts. Questioning how she could have chosen to say exactly the same phrase he had been told many times in his life. She couldn't have known. This thread connecting them had stretched across the ocean and touched her, on the other side of the world, and the thread holds them together now, as their bodies lay close to each other, in the dim light of the room.

His tears are gone, replaced by his wonder at her, and a longing to touch her physically in the way his heart is touched by her spiritually. She runs her hand up the back of his neck into his hair, her fingers splayed out, pulling him closer. The city lights shining in from the unclosed curtains, draw a slash across his large bed and her eyes shimmer in the light.

"Can you be real? Can you be mine?" he whispers a question needing no answer. She lifts her head to kiss him, running her hand down his shoulder, down his arm, to place his hand on her hip near the side zipper of her skirt. His fingers reach the zipper and pull it down, lifting her shirt from the waistband and sliding over her warm skin. His kiss deepens and his hand pushes her skirt down off her hip. She reaches her hands down and struggles to push the skirt out of her way, turning her attention to his trousers and unbuttoning them. He pauses a moment to take off his shirt, giving her a moment to remove hers, and she lays back down next to him, in just her bra and panties. He stares at her as he lays beside her, his mind filled with plans and ideas.

He runs his hand down the center of her chest, between her breasts and his fingers grab the front clasp of her bra, snapping it open, allowing it to fall from her. Her hand pushes his boxers off his hips and he sits up, letting them drop as he rises between her legs. She stares at him, smiling in the dim light as he looks at her with such intensity, making her feel weakened from the power of his gaze. He reaches up and takes hold of her panties, pulling them down off her hips, and she raises her body to allow them to be pulled down her legs. As her legs drop back down to either side of his body, he watches her expression carefully as he lowers down, his breath, hot and thick, painting her skin as his lips press a kiss on her thigh, sending a shiver through her body. She slides her hand down to brush her fingers against his cheek and he grabs hold of them and kisses them, sliding two into his mouth and letting his tongue trace a line between them. The sensation rising in her body, makes her shake with anticipation.

She can feel his breath against the wet of her skin and she presses her head back into the mattress, tensing her body, bracing for the contact she desperately craves. His tongue slides out and runs across the warm skin at the apex of her thighs and her back arches instantly, jolted by the sensation. She cries out, her hands grasping at the duvet under her body. The sounds rise up from deep within her core and he smiles, encouraged to press his tongue against her harder, finding the most sensitive spot and flicking his tongue over her. His hands slide up to press her thighs down, raising himself enough to hold her down and prevent her body from bucking at the pleasure. The force of his hold and the wave of sensation makes her feel dizzy and she throws her arm across her eyes, hiding from the slash of light across her face as she gasps.

She's so close to being overwhelmed. The tension twisting a knot in her stomach, and making her body shake. As though he can sense her need, he moves his tongue across her in an excruciating slow move up and down, until she can't stop her body from shaking.

"Please, Tae," she says in a desperate, needy voice. She moans and he slides his long fingers inside her heat, feeling her squeeze him tightly, sending a jolt of electricity through every nerve ending imagining the feel of being inside her. She can't stop the wave of sensation as it crashes down onto her, making her cry out as both hands slide over his head, gripping him, but almost pushing him away as her body shakes and she pants heavily. He allows her to lift his head and he raises his body up between her legs, sliding his arms under her legs and pushing them forward as he moves toward her. He leans up on his knees, moving his hands over her stomach and up to her breast as he watches her, shaking and slowing her breathing. She looks down at him, her eyes so large, her pupils blown wide from the dark and the desire.

He slides one hand back down the center of her body and positions himself so she can feel him sliding over her. He watches her eyes narrow at him, the desire building behind her look and he moves his body up between her legs to slide into her slowly. One hand reaches up to hold the back of her head, compressing the space between them as he enters her, making her gasp as he fills her. He cries out as the sensation floods his brain, making him dizzy and he presses his forehead to hers to keep the room from spinning out of control. He moves slowly, getting use to the feel of her, wanting desperately to keep feeling this way, and to lock her in this cycle of pleasure building, tension rising, all of his blood rushing from his head.

He arches his back, throwing his head back and he allows himself a quick thrust, pushing deeply inside her. She gasps, letting her hands slide around his waist, grabbing at him to pull him closer. He lowers his face back down, stopping two inches from hers and he tries hard to concentrate on her eyes. He stares at her, watching her head drop back, her eyes narrow in a lustful, needy look and her lips pout as moans and whimpers escape from deep within her core.

"You are perfect," he groans as his hips thrust forward, sliding into her. "Your body was made for me." He leans closer and reaches his lips out to brush against hers, not in a
kiss, but as a way to feel her heavy breath against his lips, to hear her moans, and to slide his tongue over her skin.

"Taehyung, I love you," she whispers, her nails digging in to his flesh as the knot in her core begins to unravel. She gasps as the wave begins to roll across her body and the revelation of her words, the feel of her muscles clamping down onto him, and her mouth opening as she moans below him, sends him hurtling toward the edge. "Don't stop," she cries out a he thrusts harder and deeper into her. The sound of his beating heart clashes loudly against the moans and the grunts emanating from deep within them both.

"Hana, I love you. I love you," he can barely get the words out between the force of his movements, and the fervor of his love for her. He hears her gasp, and he follows her over the edge. His head is full of light and color in an instant, as time stood still, frozen for several seconds before he can begin to see clearly, and hear her, panting softly under him. His mind is swirling with the high of hearing her say those words. He leans down and kisses her, tears coming to his eyes and dropping onto her cheek as he kisses her neck forcefully. She giggles at the sensation and squirms under him. He rolls to the side of her, and pulls her body close to his. As her breathing slows, she turns her head to look at him. He grabs hold of her cheek and presses his forehead to hers.

"Hana, it's never felt this way, it's never felt so overwhelming. Being with you feels like, like I was always meant to be with you." He studies her face in the dim light, trying to identify what she's thinking. She nods slowly, in silent understanding. He doesn't need her to speak, it's enough for him. He kisses her deeply as she slides her arms around him, and nestles in his arms. Closing her eyes to the world and feeling the magic of being connected to him.