10. 𝐙𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐔

I actually did not think this book would get any reads but it did, haha. This is for @IhamaMalama enjoy!

"No, no, (y/n) you're doing it wrong!"

You heard your instructor, the Supreme Kai Shin say. He had been training you in the ways of a Kai since Universe 8's Supreme Kai died to an unknown reason. You were next in line to take that spot but your training has been... a little difficult and Shin believes he's the problem.

"I'm sorry Shin, but this is too difficult! I just can't get the form down." You retort. Shin sighs and pats you on the back.

"I'll give you a break, you need it. You'll continue on with your training tomorrow." You nod and waltz over to a table next to a Sakura tee and sit closing your eyes and relaxing, feeling the Sakura tree leaves in the wind.

Unfortunately your relaxation was short lived when you heard Universe 7's God of Destruction, Beerus and his Angel Whis come out of a portal. Followed behind him were two Saiyans, you saw Shin scramble and panic as he walked over to them. 'Why's he always so fidgety around them?' You thought.

"Hello, Lord Beerus, Whis." Shin greeted.

Beerus saw you and he grinned. "So Kai, is this the new blood you're supposedly training to be the next Supreme Kai of the 8th Universe?"

Shin looked back at you nervous and looked back at Beerus.

"Yes sir." He said.

"It seems the Supreme Kai has something on his mind, you're a lot more frantic than usual, Shin." Whis said. "Did you not tell her?" The Angel added on.

"Yoohoo! New Kai lady! How's it goin?" Goku yelled.

Vegeta shouted angrily. "Kakarot, what the hell are you doing? That's not how you greet a Supreme Kai."

Beerus chuckled under his breath and muttered, "Supreme Kai in training."

Goku giggled. "Oh yeeeeah, that too hehe."

Seeing them talk from afar you walked over to greet the God and his Angel. Shin glanced at you somewhat nervously.

You face Beerus, you bow and say, "Hello lord Beerus."

Turning to Whis, you greet him as well. "Hello Whis." Whis grins widely at you and places a soft hand your shoulder.

"I can tell you've been training immensely. You've been doing well, (y/n)."

Your eyes widen with glee to know that your training hasn't been for naught. "Thank you, Whis!" You chirp.

Goku looks at you with curiosity. "You're pretty strong, right? Wanna fight?" He says.

You and Shin exchange the same shocked look, while Vegeta simply huffs and leans on the tree, folding his arms. It's clear to see that he's over this whole encounter.

Beerus plucks Goku's head out of irritation.

"That's not why we're here Saiyan, keep your fighting boner to yourself." Goku winces in pain while Whis sighs.

Disregarding the wacky haired Saiyan, you ask Beerus. "Well then, what are you here for?"

He sighs with his eyes closed,  "Just like you, there's another Supreme Kai in training named, Zamasu. He's being trained by Supreme Kai Gowasu. Shin talked with Whis and I about furthering your training from what little Shin over here can do for you. He thinks you'll be better off training with them."

In shock you look at The Kai, "What? Why would you think that, Shin?"

Shin looks down at his feet and then makes contact with you. "I believe that I can no longer give you the training you need (y/n), the difficulties in your training... it's not you, it's me. If you're with another Kai I can trust to train you to better heights than I, then it's something I'll take a chance for." You look at Shin with a lack discernment.

"As you wish." You say with a deflated tone.

"Ugh are you two sad saps done? I much rather be stuffing my face with food. Whis? We done here?" The God yawns, filled with boredom,

"Of course my lord, (y/n) quickly say your goodbyes." You nod towards Whis and you say goodbye to Shin, giving him a big hug.

♔♔♔

After 2 years of being trained under Gowasu, you and Zamasu began to fancy each other. After sometime you both ended up together and have been on the low dating. You go to see each other every now and then. This time though he came to see you in Universe 8. Zamasu had been preparing some tea for the both of you when something struck mind.

"(y/n), I've been meaning to ask you, how does it feel to be a Supreme Kai?"

"To be quite honest, Zamasu I feel no different."

The icy eyed Kai looked at you with contempt.

"What do you mean you feel no different? You've gone through a year of excruciatingly tedious training to become Universe 8's Supreme Kai and you feel no different?..." He puts a bigger emphasis on his wording, you simply sigh and nod at him.

He walks towards you and kneels in front of you. "What can I do to change that, beloved?" You hug Zamasu and cry. You tell him that the reason you feel no different about being a Kai is because there's a piece of you that's missing. That piece was your old Kai instructor, Shin.

Zamasu held you, and scoffed at your remark about Shin. He held your chin up and looked into your eyes. "Do not dwell on the past, beloved. It will only hold you back from seeing what's right here in front of you." Zamasu gave you a small sweet kiss and of course you returned it. He pulled away and whispered in your ear,

"Let me be the missing piece, beloved."