𝐆𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 🍋

A little birdy requested this and also wants to stay anonymous, so this is for you, ily. Also this is ADULT Gohan and kinda smutty, read at your own discretion!

Imagine - Gohan teaching you how to fly for the first time, but it escalates quickly.

"Haha! That's it (y/n), you're doing it!" You heard Gohan say. You were concentrating on your energy while Gohan was hyping you up.

"I can do it, Gohan! I can, -" You rise in the air for a short moment at a loss for words you stop concentrating for a moment and fall.

"Woah! I got you!" Gohan leaps to catch you and he breaks your fall. You land abruptly in his lap.

"Oh my gosh, Gohan are you okay?"

He chuckles and rubs your thigh. "I'm alright." He was underneath you and you were sitting on top of him. He kept running his hand up your leg and it made you blush.

"G - Gohan we're outside we can't do this here."

He chuckles again.

"(y/n), have I ever told you how I like the way you say my name?"

You blush harder he pushes you down on the grass softly and moves his thigh gently in between your legs. "Your face is all red, (y/n)."

"That's because you're rubbing all over my body!" You yell, he quickly hushes you with a French kiss. You wondered where he got this tenacity from. He later started chewing on your lip and moved down to kiss your collarbone.

"Gohan I, -" He kept kissing your collarbone while his hands kept rubbing your thighs, he stopped and looked up at you.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked, you nodded. Your face was reddening by the second and Gohan went back to attacking your neck. He went down to your breasts he was getting ready to undo your gi when, -

"Gohan! Yo! Where are you?"

Gohan cursed under his breath and panicked, you did too.

Goku had been shouting trying to figure out where Gohan was and you two were trying to regain your composure. Your hair was disheveled, had some grass in it and your face was red like a tomato. Gohan was panting and breathing hard while holding your hand.

"Hey, um whatcha doin'?" Goku found the both of you and was curious about what you two were doing.

Gohan looked at you and then back at his father while scratching his head. "We're doing (y/n)'s flight training. Heh."

"Oh! Hehe, well I was just coming to tell you that Chi-Chi is done with dinner, so you can come eat! You too (y/n)." Goku waved goodbye and walked off leaving you and Gohan in relief.

"That was a close one."

Gohan nodded, "way too close. What if dad found out we were planning to do it right out here in the field?" You chuckled.

"To be honest Gohan, I don't even think your dad understands what 'do it' means." Gohan returned a chuckle, he rubbed his nose against yours and his hands moved to your butt.

"Wanna try again later?"

"Yes."