𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

Hiii. I suck at updating this book :/ I'm really sorry for ghosting you guys AGAIN. I'm doing better I promise. Also lil tip (s/g) will be the readers stage name as a martial artist! If you wanna use your real name or oc's name that's fine too. I've made reader gender neutral since pronouns weren't specified.

Requested by @SaiyanShortStack, (I'msorrydon'thatemefortakinglongtodoyourrequest) onto the story!

Imagine - Reader is a Saiyan martial artist who notices that Hercule is a fraud, once reader sees this, they alert Ms. Piiza and expose Hercule.

Being a Saiyan, martial arts came to easily to you. Sparring, tournaments, fighters and matches back to back.

It seemed endless.

However you loved it. Martial arts was more than a hobby or career to you.

It was a lifestyle.

One that wouldn't be tarnished by fools or frauds.

But there was one man. One man by the name of Hercule. The moment you saw him, he made your blood boil.

One day, you had a tournament, one that would determine who would be going to the grand finals to face a strong opponent, when you happened to see that Hercule was one of the people you'd be facing.

Before the match between you two started, Hercule ran up to you. He had a smug smile on his face that you thought nothing of.

You placed his hand on your shoulder endearingly and whispered in your ear. He clearly knew you were a formidable opponent, and he needed a way out. Some way he wouldn't get his face beaten to a pulp.

"Hey kid, do me a favor and take it easy! I'm a little rusty and I haven't been keeping up with my training hah!"

You raised an eyebrow at the man before coldly removing his hand from your shoulder. "This is martial arts, not high school wrestling. There's no going easy and you know that." You huffed before walking out to the ring. Leaving Hercule with a terrified look on his face.

He later followed suit, cowering towards the ring across from you. Watching you crack your knuckles menacingly as you scowl at the fool.

His teeth chattered with fear, the crowd and announcers watched him from their seats. He needed a way out of this.

"Laaaaaaadies and Gentlemennnnnn, we have a our final fight of the tournament! This will determine who will face Yamcha at the Tournament grand finals." Hercule still looked at you with fear in his eyes as the announcer yelled the rules and conditions of the fight.

"Here are our fighters! Introducing first, the dominant (s/g)! They've gone undefeated for 7 matches now!" You smile at the announcers statement.

"And our other fighter, the great and amazing Hercule! One of the greatest fighters of his generation." You scoffed and looked at the feeble man still trembling.

"Now without further details! Let's start this match!"

You got into your fighting stance and waited for Hercule to do the same, he did so slowly, still shaking from fear. They rung the bell and you lunged at Hercule, he squealed and back trailed  falling out of bounds, breaking his ankle.

"Ow, ow, owwwww." Said Hercule.

"Tch, you've gotta be kidding me."

The announcers sees this and calls a brief intermission. You huff and walk out of the arena seeing Hercule pulled away on a stretcher.

You roll your eyes and you see Ms. Piiza, Hercule's promo agent and you stop her before she can catch up to Hercule.

"Hey, aren't you Hercule's agent?" You beckon.

She eyes you up and down before grinning. "Why, yes I am!" She shakes your hand in between conversation. "What a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance."

You simply nod and question her further. "You know your candidate is a fraud, right? I can see through his fake façade. It irks my Saiyan pride."

Her smile falters and she hangs her head. "Yes, I'm aware. You see, I make tons of zeni promoting someone like Hercule, I'd be making even more promoting his daughter, Videl."

Chiding at her with disgust you walk past her.

"Wait! Don't leave! Please allow me to explain myself!"

You sigh and turn back around, tapping your foot impatiently.

"I know it's wrong for me to be in it for the zeni, Hercule is indeed a fraud and he should be exposed as such. But the money I'd make would go in decline. You see, I can't just expose him or I'd be broke afterwards. Who would I promote after everything's blown over?" She sighs. "Everyone would just know me as the person who helped promote and expose Hercule, knowing he's a fraud..."

You look at her with pity and pat her on the shoulder. "What if I make you a deal?" You ask.

♔♔♔

After some time, Hercule was discharged from the hospital and later came home to an interview with Ms. Piiza exposing him for the fake he is. She confidently told the interviewer everything and even showed hard, concrete evidence of his poor martial arts abilities.

Ms. Piiza had done it. She exposed Hercule and dropped his disciples too. She smiled, and closed her eyes remembering the deal you made her. If she were to expose Hercule, she could be your new promotional agent and you'd train and work even harder to not only keep your good name in the limelight, but to ensure Ms. Piiza's financial health.

She was grateful. She helped promote your upcoming fights, attend your sparring sessions and would bring you lunch from time to time too. She's even confessed her attraction to you, which you didn't know how to respond.

Days were awkward after the encounter, but afterwards things have gone back to normal.

It was good to have a person backing you and it felt amazing to not have to do everything alone. You've already beaten Yamcha at the grand finals and you've about 2 titles on your belt now.

Everything's gone great and everyone's happy.

As it should be.