14. 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒

Hai loves. I have a special chapter for you all from my new co - writer! They did an amazing job with this and it'd mean a lot if you could go give them some love!

Requested by @BoiiSheThiccc
Written by Fives_marshmellows

Notes by Co - Writer

N/n = nick name

I'm making Y/n as gender neutral as possible and this smut might be a little bad as it is my first time writing one. That being said, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Y/n POV

"My lord, it's time to wake up." Whis says waking up our lord, Beerus The Destroyer. I've always loved Beerus, yet I could never muster up the courage to tell him.

"Ugh, good morning Whis and N/n" he says groggily. God, I love it when he says my name. "Good morning My lord, you've been asleep for about 35 years now." I say, maintaining a blank expression.

"35? That's pretty short compared to other naps I've had." he responds.

"Yes My lord, but you requested that in 35 years for us to wake you up." Whis says while I keep quiet.

"You wanted to play a game called truth or dare but we're too tired to do so." I say for Whis.

"Ah yes now I remember. Remind me how to play, Whis?" Beerus asked Whis.

"You ask someone truth or dare. If they pick truth then you must give said person a question and they must answer truthfully. But if they pick dare you must give them a task that will vary and they must do it no matter what." Whis explained.

"Very well then N/n, truth or dare?" My lord asked me with a smirk on his face.

"Truth." I responded.

"Is it true that you're a virgin?" He asked me to which my face turned red.

"I am in fact a virgin."  I say quietly out of embarrassment.

"What was that N/n? A little louder please." He said his smirk now wider than before.

"I'm in fact a virgin." I said louder than before in a tone that held confidence that I did not have at that moment.

"Whis, may you go make tea for us? I am feeling quite parched..." Beerus said to Whis while looking intensely at me.

"Right away My lord." Whis said respectfully while walking away.

"N/n, please come to me" My lord said suggestively. As instructed I fly up to him.

"Now N/n, you said you're a virgin, correct?" He says leaning closer to me.

"Y- yes" Immediately after I said that Beerus pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately as I immediately kissed back I noticed a bump in his pants near his crotch area.

When I noticed it I started to rub against it earning a moan from the destroyer. He gripped my hips and started moving them along with me, so now I was grinding against him.

I suddenly noticed a hand sliding down my sides and going down my pants. In one swift motion my pants were now on the floor along with my underwear.

Beerus was quick to also get my shirt off. He did get visibly frustrated when he tried to take my bra off before I just took it off for him.

After I took my bra off I noticed that while I was already nude he was still fully clothed. He must've taken notice of my observation because immediately after I noticed he took all his clothes off, which leaves us both nude. He quickly switched us over to where he was now towering over me while I lay under him.

"Ahhh~" I softly moaned as Beerus gently brushed his finger against my nipples. A throbbing in between my legs was driving me crazy. "Please, stop teasing me." I beg him.

"Y/n? Are you sure you want to do this with me? He says concern in his voice.

"Hmph my lord, please fuck me till I can't walk for weeks.'' I say looking him in the eyes. With my consent he brought his hand down to my private and swiftly stuck one of his fingers in. As he does so I make a slight hissing noise as I feel some pain bubble up near my private area. Soon the pain turned into pleasure as he stuck another finger in, and another. I felt a knot form in my stomach before he removed his fingers and propped me up on all fours with him standing behind me. Before I had the chance to say anything he shoved himself inside me. I grunt in pain as he stretched my private out due to his size.

After hearing my grunt of pain he gave me a minute to get used to his size. "You can move now." I said once the pain subsided. He gently trusted into me at first to test the waters, earning a moan from me. Soon he began to quickly thrust into me as a knot formed in my stomach once again.

"My lord, I'm gonna cum." I moaned out as the knot I'm my stomach tightened.

"Cum for me Y/n." he said as the knot I'm my stomach loosened completely. Not too long after he climaxed inside me. He pulled out after he climaxed and we both started to put our clothes back on.

"That was quite amazing, my love." he said, making my heart flutter at the new nickname.

"Yes, indeed my lord." I replied wile we both finished putting our clothes back on.

"I look forward to doing it again later,'' he said before Whis walked in with tea.

"Did something happen while I was gone?" he said.

"No, nothing at all," I lied while giving Whis a closed eyed smile.