3. 𝐆𝐎𝐊𝐔 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊

Omigosh, I took another week break lmfao. I'm sorry! I'll do better I promise! Also a lil short.

"Must you be so incorrigibly tedious with the cooking?"

"Black, can you stop with the words I don't know? It's really annoying." Black face palms at your response.

"These 'words' of mine are simple exaggerations. It is not my fault you don't understand them, now continue on with the food."

You look back at Black with a scowl, he makes you mad yet you still hang around and tolerate him.

He does the same for you, he even created a little home for you to live in while he creates the rest of his 'utopia' with Zamasu.

You've never said anything but you have a festering crush on Black. You felt that if you told anyone, they'd call you crazy for loving a homicidal power hungry maniac with a god complex. Plus, sleeping with the enemy probably isn't the best idea.

About a few hours later after you and Black ate the food you made, you fell asleep on the couch.

Black slowly admired your features, he caressed your cheek gently and his hands roamed to your waist. He grinned and continued to caress you gently. Eventually you woke up and saw Black.

"What are you doing?"

"Admiring you, my treasure."

Taken aback, you move away from Black. You simply moved a bit over from Black in a panicked way. "Admiring me? What do you mean? Like, do you like me?"

Black scoffed at your remark and moved closer to you and caressed your cheek once more.

"I have no likes, only wants and treasures. You happen to be both of those things (y/n)."

You blush slightly, but the thought of being with the enemy traversed your mind.

"Black I, -" You were interrupted by a kiss from the man. He pulled away and looked at you with hungry eyes.

"Will you allow me to make love to you, my treasure?" Your cheeks flush with a bright red and you nod. Black grins again and picks you up.

He takes you to the bedroom where he proceeds to make you scream his name in pleasure and makes you forget about the woes of what people will say about your now current relationship with Black. You have now become his greatest treasure.