4. 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐀

This wonderful oneshot was requested by @Aishavity. Just some friendly name key reminders (p/n) means means your home planet name! This is a long one so bear with me.

"Alright, alright monkeys, we've arrived on (p/n), Vegeta and Nappa need to secure the area. Make sure that there's no life forms on this desolate world so that way it can be pillaged and made much more useful."

Vegeta simply hmphed at Frieza's words, Nappa had some questions though.

"Lord Frieza, what if there is a life form here? What do we do?"

Vegeta groaned in annoyance. "We get rid of it. Simple as that."

Nappa shrugged, folded his arms and walked out of the space shuttle. Vegeta walked out slowly behind him.

Vegeta looked at his surroundings and saw how the planet was lifeless. Nappa walked near the only thing that seemed to have life and stepped on it unknowingly.

Vegeta sighed and closed his eyes at the flower's demise. "You should be more careful, Bigfoot. You destroyed that flower."

Nappa turned to the annoyed Saiyan. "It's not like it's a big deal, the whole planet is pretty much garbage at this point. Who cares if I step on a little daffodil? Don't tell me you're goin' soft on me Vegeta."

Vegeta growled at his words, he folded his arms and kept walking.

"Let's secure this damn planet, I don't want to be around you any longer than I have to, Nappa."

The Saiyan pair walked around the desolate planet for 2 hours. They didn't find anything other than a few more daffodils.

"We've been trailing this empty hellhole for hours. I'm sure there's nothing here, Vegeta."

Vegeta huffed while looking out towards a mountain peak. He narrowed his eyes and saw a little Saiyan tail out in the distance. "Nappa, come. Do you see that?"

Nappa tries to look at what Vegeta sees but he doesn't seem to see it.

"I don't see what you're lookin' at Vegeta." The prideful Saiyan pulls Nappa's head towards the direction he saw the tail at.

"Do you see it now?"

Nappa's eyes widen. "Haha! It's another Saiyan! Let's go get 'em."

Before Nappa can walk away Vegeta grabs Nappa's tail. "I will retrieve the Saiyan. You will stay here, don't try to argue with me. It will get you no where, you got that?"

Nappa shrugs and sat on the nearest rock watching Vegeta fly away towards the life form.

When he got to the area he saw the tail at, it had no longer been there anymore. He looked around the area. Vegeta looked around a bit longer and then heard a small voice come from behind him.

"D - do you know what happened to me, mister?" The Saiyan turned around to be faced by a young girl Saiyan. Her clothes were dirty, covered in ashes and her hair was disheveled. Vegeta couldn't believe what he was seeing. He tried to regain his composure and kneel to the little girl's height.

"Where are your parents, child?" From those words tears welled up in the girl's eyes. She didn't know what happened to her, let alone know the fate of her parents and planet. Vegeta saw this and didn't get irritated for once but rather wanted to understand this child and the planet she dwelled on.

"I was sleeping for a little bit and I woke up to look for my mom and dad, I got scared because I didn't see anyone. I don't know what happened."

Vegeta thought swiftly. 'She was sleeping for a little bit? Hibernation? Tch I didn't come here for murder mystery, but the child is distressed, I suppose I need to help her in anyway I can.'