13. 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Goku

Trying to encourage Goku to bang is like asking a newborn baby to solve a Rubik's cube. You can't. I will say you can convince him to have sex by wearing a gi to bed. Something about seeing you in that orange Z Fighter gi makes this Saiyan feral. Odd enough but be careful though, he's a bit rough.

Vegeta

There's no convincing in this relationship. As long as he's not training, you usually just walk up to him like, "Hey Vegeta. Wanna have some sexy time?" The Saiyan will raise his brow curiously before smirking, picking you up bridal style and walking off to the bedroom.

Piccolo

Do Namekians have... y'know, genitalia? I don't even think he can indulge in sexy time, sorry Piccolo stans.

Gohan

You have a bit of a hard time convincing this Saiyan. When he's swamped with work, which is all the time, it's rare that you can persuade him to come indulge in some stress free activities. Throw on some lingerie in his favorite color. Maybe that will change his mind.

Broly

You have no trouble convincing this brute. If he hears you say the beginning of the word,"se" he's going to nod his head frantically before you can get the rest of the word out.

Android 17

When he's focused on other things, it's a bit difficult to get him to relax in general. Try and give him a massage starting from his shoulders all the way to his legs, maybe that will make a difference.

Goku Black

Nope, nope, nope. No convincing. He loves sexy time and I mean loves it. Black will never turn down a chance to do you or be inside of you.