5. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭?

Son Goku

He did. Well it was more like a question rather than an actual statement, like he wasn't sure that you'd reciprocate his feels. He was a bit fidgety and laughed a LOT but it all worked out in the end once you said it back. :3

Prince Vegeta

You did. He had a smug ass smirk on his face when you did. For the past couple weeks he left you hanging and didn't say it back purposefully just to fuck with you, always giving you a sly cocky grin when he saw you. When you had the final straw and threatened to dump him, he got nervous and said it immediately.

Green Namekian

You did. You said it to him while half sleep when he was meditating. He stopped in shock and smiled gently before glancing at your sleeping figure and whispering it back to you.

The Great Saiyaman

You both did at the same time. You were both studying together and initially you two got trapped each other's gaze. You both looked at one another for at least 10 minutes before saying a word. When you guys did, it was a wholesome little moment that ended in cuddles and even more staring contests.

The Legendary Super Saiyan

You did. And boy when I tell you this man was so fucking happy. Woo! This man did not hesitate to pounce on you and shower and with endless affection. He said it back immediately and never left your side that whole day.

Fashionable Android 17

He did. Hell, he said it when he took you out on your first date. You both were enjoying the silence while dining and the Android just said it right there. He gave you an endearing smile when you said it back.

The Superior Saiyan

He did. We should've seen this coming. It was something along the lines of: "You have been created for me, a god with endless power. That not only makes you a goddess, but my lover as well, I love you my treasure." Yeah, for a murderous intergalactic copy of a Saiyan, he's quite the romantic.