0. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐭

Goku

You were training with Master Roshi and Goku instant transmissioned right in Roshi's house. Surprisingly he wanted to train with him too. "Hey, Master Roshi! I was wondering if you could train me." Master Roshi stops in his tracks, sighs, looks at you then looks back at Goku. He hits Goku on the head with his walking stick and scolds him.

"Didn't I ever teach you manners, boy? Don't you see I'm already training someone? You don't just waltz into someone's home and try to take over when you feel like it, you ignoramus!" He gestured to you and while Goku rubbed his head in pain and then greeted you.

He looked at you with that usual chipper smile and said, "Hi, I'm Goku!" He held out his hand for you to shake and you giggled and took it.

"Jeez, strong grip you got there, maybe we can train sometime!" You smiled at his remark, you knew this wasn't the last time you'd see this dorky man.

Vegeta

You were working under Bulma as her assistant and best friend, she invited you to have some girl time after work and you gladly agreed. When you got to Bulma's house and rung the doorbell you saw Vegeta, Bulma's husband holding largely stuffed suitcases with a scowl on his face, although it seemed more irritated.

He paid no mind to you as he was angry he was being thrown to the curb.

"I cannot believe you're kicking me out, Bulma." Vegeta shouted, Bulma walked behind him, she saw you and lit up.

"(y/n) you're here, great!"

She kicked Vegeta out of the doorway, pulled you in and slammed the door right in Vegeta's face.

You and Bulma heard him rage from behind the door. She gestured for you to take a seat on her couch.

"Hey... Bulma, what was that all about?" You say. Bulma gives you a blank look and shrugs. "What was what about?" She laughs.

You blink twice at the obvious spat between the two. "Bulma I'm serious, are you and your husband having marital issues?"

She stops and pauses for a moment. She looks down at her feet. Her hands ball into a fist. "We are indeed having marital issues, but it's not my fault. Fighting is a like a damn drug to that man, he never spends time with me or his kids. It was the last straw for me, so I kicked him out."

You look at Bulma concerned and questioning her decision. "Do you think I can talk to him? Maybe convince him to stop being a brat? You told me I have good people skills." You jokingly tell Bulma.

She simply looks at you with another blank look and laughs at you. "You? You want to talk to my husband?" You grin and nod. She sighs and sits down next to you. "Look, (y/n) I've already got my divorce papers ready, I'm over this. But if you want to talk to that man, no one is stopping you." You take that into mind, wondering if you can repair Bulma and Vegeta's relationship. Or make it into something else entirely.

Piccolo

Piccolo had been watching Pan for Gohan because he and Videl decided to take a couple's vacation. You were with Chi-Chi trying to get food and materials for a little dinner she had planned and you guys were getting back from the store. You two walked past Gohan and Videl's house and she was side tracked when she saw Pan while she was being held by Piccolo.

He was meditating outside near the doorstep.

"Awww look at my little granddaughter!" Chi-Chi dropped her groceries outside of Videl and Gohan's house and ran towards Piccolo, you picked up the bags she dropped slowly followed her.