1. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐮𝐭

Kinda long, enjoy tho <3

Goku

"I'm hungry."

"Go get some food then." You tell the goofy haired Saiyan. He pouts and tugs on your pant leg. "I don't want the food that's in there."

You raise an eyebrow at the man. "Then you aren't hungry, Goku." He groans and continues to tug on your pant leg. You and him were on the couch at the Kame house taking a little rest from training.

"I want you to cook for me." He moves his face closer to yours. "Pretty pleeeeeease?" You sigh and squeeze his cheek. "As much as I'd love to cook you something, we're not at my place or yours and I doubt Roshi has any good ingredients, plus I'm really tired." Goku groans again and slides off the couch comically.

Suddenly the Saiyan perks up and sits back on the couch. "Oooh, I know! How about we go grab something to eat! At like a restaurant or something." You give the idea some thought while Goku stares directly at you, waiting for an answer.

"Hmm, I don't see why not. Just give me some time to get ready." You smile and shrug.

"Great! It's a date then. We can go to those cool little restaurants where you cook the food yourself or they cook it for you."

You freeze and eye the Saiyan with curiosity. "A date?" You say.

"Mmm-hmm!" He gets up from the couch and gets ready to leave the Kame house. Before leaves he says one more thing. "I still want you to cook the food, hehe."

"Goku, seriously?"

Vegeta

Ever since Bulma and Vegeta split, things have been a bit odd. Vegeta has been following you around like an unhinged bulldog. Wherever ever you go is where he goes even though you two aren't even dating. You went to the mall and shockingly Vegeta came with.

"Vegeta?"

"What?" He says annoyed.

"You don't need to follow me to the bathroom! I can take care of myself, jeez." He scowls at your statement.

"Women are never safe alone, especially human women. Now hurry and use the bathroom so we can go. The vapid smell of grease and smoke from the food court is filling the air and I hate it."

You roll your eyes and use the bathroom. Once finished you walk out seeing Vegeta look at a tuxedo through the display glass of a store.

You notice this and make a remark. "Do you like it?"

He looks at you confused.

"The tuxedo, do you like it?"

He simply shrugs.

"It's alright. Not like I'd have any use for one anymore." He steps back from the display and walks off. He stops abruptly and turns back around to look at you. "Are you coming or what." His words came out as a statement rather than a question.

"Yeah, I'm coming." You run a little to catch up to him.

After a bit of walking around the mall with Vegeta you guys decided to grab something to eat at the food court. Once you two sat down, you decided to ask the million dollar question. "Vegeta, why do you follow me around so much? I mean you've never done it Bulma." He huffs and picks at his food. "Do we have to do this here? I'd much rather eat and finish this annoying shopping." You glare at Vegeta.

"We're doing this right here, right now. So answer the damn question!" Taken aback by your anger, he looks around to make sure no one heard you raise your voice. "Keep it down, I don't want to obtain any unwanted attention."