15. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐙𝐀

Hello people. Three weeks no update? Well it's summer now! Which means more free time, which also means more time to write.

This Oneshot is one I did out of genuine curiosity. I rarely saw Frieza being written as a yandere in fanfic so I decided to whip up my own little spiel, enjoy reading!

"You're a monster, Frieza. A monster."

♔♔♔

Those words echoed in the space nazi's brain.

For the person whom he grew up to loathe, despise and resent, hated him. However, shockingly he couldn't say the same for her, at least not to the same extent.

He hated Saiyans, yes, but there was something special about you. Frieza wasn't sure but he intended on figuring it out.

He kidnapped you.

Kicking and screaming.

Now he has you imprisoned and holed up on his ship. Frieza stands stoic glaring out of the foggy window of his ship, arms resting behind his back, his tail swaying gracefully.

"My lord, the Saiyan woman, she - she bit my ear! I'm afraid she's too feral, we can't -"

"Are you telling me you can't handle a simple monkey?" Frieza said to his subordinate with a spiteful tone.

Frieza's gaze still remains on the window pane of the ship. The subordinate holding the side of his head trembling in fear spoke up.

"N - no, lord Frieza, but she keeps assaulting us! I feel that if we anger her more she'll kill us all!"

Frieza simply chuckles.

"Bring her to me, I will tame this so called wild animal."

The crewmate nods and hurriedly, with others struggles to bring you to Frieza. You continue to kick and yell once you've been brought to Frieza's presence. His back is still turned and you give him a cold glare.

"Leave us." He says.

The subordinates drop you on the ground in front of the emperor. You stand and fold your arms.

"Alright you intergalactic nazi, I want answers! Why in the hell did you kidnap me from my friends and family?" You shout.

Frieza sighs and turns towards you. His face is lowered and relaxed you can't read him.

"I'm not sure, Saiyan. All I can say is that I've seen you around them all. Goku, Vegeta, their offspring and I can't believe that I'm saying this but, I've developed a fixation towards you. You may not be as powerful as the rest,"

Frieza walks slowly towards you and you walk back.

"I don't mind it though. Just makes you weaker, easier to manipulate, easier to break." Frieza's words disgust you as he continues to walk towards you. He eventually corners you, his eyes stare right into yours.

His face is finally able to be read,

Lust, possessiveness, anger, resentment, all directed towards you. You're uncomfortable.

"Get away from me! You're a monster Frieza. A monster. I could never be with someone like you."

Frieza grins. "That's quite alright Saiyan. I never asked for you to be with nor love me, although I wouldn't care if you did. All I want is for you to sit still and look like your usual monkey self. That's a compliment... bask in it."

The emperor laughs in your face and you ball your fist. Frieza takes notice and his tail wraps around both of your wrists pinning you against the wall he has your cornered in.

"Hey what the, let me go!" You yell.

Frieza moves closer towards your face, you can feel his breath on your skin. "I would like to experiment with this fixation of mine... I want to keep you around. Maybe make you my empress? Hah! A Saiyan with my kind? Taboo at its finest, but for you,"

His tail's grip loosens and his eyes grow hungry.

"I'd take a chance."

"You're disgusting, you know that?" You growl. Frieza turns his back on you once more and walks up to the window.

"If I'm disgusting, you're revolting, you repugnant monkey." Frieza shouts for Zarbon and Dodoria, once they come he tells them to take you back to your prison quarters. Both grab you by each arm, restricting you. Before they make haste with you Frieza gets in your face once more. He tightly grips you by your chin.

"I want to make something's clear. You are not to leave the ship, I will find you and bring you back. If you somehow manage to make it back to earth with your so called friends and family I'll turn them all into space dust. You belong to me now and not even that dumb Saiyan and idiotic prince can save you, understood?"

You make no movements or say anything. Frieza growls and grips your chin tighter, hearing you mewl in pain.

He lets go feeling somewhat satisfied at your response and lets his subordinates take you away to your quarters, becoming lost in his thoughts.

"You're a monster, Frieza. A monster."