14. 𝐈𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞

I take another 2 month hiatus and y'all give me 10k and a BUNCH of votes? I don't deserve you guys haha! I can't express how thankful I am maybe another special? Anyway, enjoy reading.

Goku

Goku is more of the possessive/obsessive yandere type. He will spam you with voice messages, asking you where you are, even if you're working or just hanging out with friends. He'll also make you turn on your phone's location if it's not already off. Goku just doesn't want to see you with other dudes, or... people for that matter. More than likely they'll take you away from him and he doesn't want that.

Vegeta

Psychotic, murderous, obsessive stalker type. Got a best friend? Dead in a ditch far away from town. Got a crush that isn't Vegeta himself? Gutted like a fish. Protective sibling(s)? D e s t r o y e d. Vegeta will stalk you, learn everything about you and your family/friends. He wants to have an advantage and he feels this is the best way. Reject his advances? Oh, no, no, that won't do, hope you like ki bands as chains and sensory deprivation. He's gonna make it nice and difficult for you. All because you said you didn't love him "like that." Choose better words next time (y/n).

Piccolo

Possessive type. The most this cinnamon roll will do is eliminate all rivals. He just wants you all to himself. Is that too much to ask?

Gohan

Possessive obsessive type. Will stalk you for a week, then will ask you out. If you say yes, he'll kidnap you and make you live with him, he'll be real nice about it though. If you say no, welp, he's gonna kidnap you anyway, he might be nice but he'll lose his patience quickly if you don't comply.

Broly

Is... is this man not already a yandere? He gives "I'll murder you if touch anything of mine."

Android 17

Possessive Murderous Android boi. Will literally kill anyone who breathes the same air as you do. If a guy or gal does so much as try to flirt with you in 17's face, he'll give you a rough kiss and ki blast the person unapologetically. Then he'll give you a stagnant stoic face and shrug.

Goku Black

This man doesn't need to be a yandere, you don't go anywhere regardless, and if you do, it ain't for long.