8. 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞?

Kinda random, but I got the idea after thinking about if Goku is a supreme power bottom lmao enjoy.

Goku

Yeeeah, he's definitely a sub. Power bottom to the max lmao. He's very vanilla when it comes to sexy time and lets you do the work. Sometimes he'll grab your hips and move with you to the rhythm.

Vegeta

It's Vegeta. He's a damn dom. He's definitely into choking too - anyway I'm gonna pray for you Vegeta stans, I can already see the masses of you all limping while leaving the bedroom. It's gonna be especially worse if he's angry.

Piccolo

Switch. He honestly does what you want and doesn't mind if he's topping or just straight up being a bottom, as long as you're happy, that's all that matters. Also fairly vanilla but willing to try anything you come up with.

Gohan

Now I know what you may think, "Gohan's definitely a bottom." Nope.
This man is as kinky as a Fifty Shades of Grey knockoff, a dom at its finest. He may not seem like it, but he loves when you squirm under him. Gets him going, though he's definitely the gentle romantic type.

Broly

Lord, he's definitely a switch. He's not too keen on sexual relations, but after you two did the deed he acted like a horny dog in heat. He wanted more, however it's the same thing with Piccolo, as long as he's doing it with you he's satisfied, top or bottom. But uh, after you two indulge, just be like prepared for him to act like a horn dog from time to time.

Android 17

Dom. Need I say more? He's definitely into some bdsm type shit too, making ki band chains to tie you up with... sheeeesh. He may seem cold but this man nothing but straight heat in bed. I'm gonna pray for you A17 stans too, sending love and strength to your legs.

Goku Black

Fucking dom. But a passionate one. Definitely into candle play. He likes to see you whine when the hot wax hits your beautiful skin - you didn't hear that from me though!