Expecting

The next day had come with Ochako waking up to an uneasy feeling in her stomach. She decided to put on something before walking towards the door. "Oh dear. I'm going to throw up!" She immediately darted out of the room and downstairs towards the bathroom where she had thrown up for some reason. When she finished, Ochako walked out to see Ashido and Yaoyorozu.

"You ok Ochako?"

"You seem to be feeling a little under the weather." The dark haired woman gave Ochako a towel to wipe her face off before she smiled.

"Don't worry. It seems that I might be pregnant."

"WHAT!?" Both shouted for Ochako to smile even wider.

"Why do you immediately think like that!? Did you feel morning sickness before this!?" Yaoyorozu asked with confusion.

"We had sex last night and lets just say, I'm not surprised if I am."

"But wouldn't it take some time or something? You don't just wake up early one morning after having sex and you just immediately get morning sickness."

"Our anatomies are completely different Mina. You see, my reproductive system is like that of a fox's. So where you would have a child in you nine months before it would be born, I would have it in me for nine weeks. So one day would be worth more than enough for me to see results."

"That's...that's amazing. I honestly had thought Tiny had said what you did with him, meaning you two will be expecting in nine months, not you will have a child in nine weeks." Yaoyorozu couldn't put words to what she had discovered before some more of their classmates came into the restroom to begin the day.

"What's all the commotion in here?" Jirou, Tsu and Toru walked in to notice everyone around Ochako. "So did Midoriya do something that you wanted to say?"

"Actually Jirou, I'm probably pregnant." Ochako said with a smile for Tsu to ask a question.

"Is your anatomy like that of an animal's?"

"Yup."

"Makes sense."

"WHY ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS!?" The girls shouted in amazement at their frog friend.

"My genetics are the same. A good amount of people with animal type mutation quirks are able to hold strong genetics like that. Mine also have it where I can hibernate during the winter if I'm too cold." Nobody questioned to continue getting ready for the day. Ochako decided to go back to her room to grab some clothes and bathe before school mainly due to the events of the night prior.

Time skip to lunch

Izuku and Ochako had stood on line with the brunette having more of a bubbly personality than normal. Her husband took note of this for it to bring a smile to his face. This unfortunately came to an end by a certain blond man who dared ruin the moment by hitting Izuku's head with a tray.

"OH! I'm so sorry! I guess it's hard to get over that ridiculous head of yours! AHAHAHA!" Monoma laughed at this with Izuku brushing it off as nothing. Ochako on the other hand felt the urge to slap the egoist blond across the face to the point she had to talk herself down.

"He's not worth it Ochako. Just be confident you have the last laugh with Izuku being more of a man than he is." She made a smirk before thinking of something else. "Chances are this guy will only get a girlfriend if he pays someone to be."

Monoma noticed Ochako's smile to take it the wrong way. "It seems even your wife knows how much of scum you are to know when you're outcla-" The blond was stopped by a tail to his groin, courtesy of Ochako.