Tiny's Support

The day of the Provisional had finally come for the members of class A. The group as a whole was excited and nervous on both ends. On the Midoriya family's side though, they began going through things like they normally would expect with a more active Izuku than before. "You're looking more alive than normal, man. Saeko's sleeping patterns became normal or something?" Kirishima asked, leaning over their seats to see the small infant awake and happily gumming a toy.

"Yep. She only wakes up about three times a night, and those are for a diaper change, attention or for something to eat."

"She naturally has a high metabolism. Just like her mama." Ochako spoke in a cutesy voice while nuzzling her face next to Saeko's to gain a small giggle from the girl.

"So, who's watching the kids while you do this or are one of you hanging back and waiting for later." Jirou asked while seeing Eri play with Ichi by placing her hand somewhere and having the small fox tap its paw on her hand before trying her other hand to repeat the process.

"Tiny agreed to help and Mr. Aizawa said he'd help where he can." Izuku happily answered with the said giant fox sitting next to their teacher.

"So uhh...how long have you been a teacher?"

"Long enough to have seen most things and not get shocked." The two held an awkward silence as Aizawa continued to ask random questions to avoid the lack of noise between them. "So uhh...you know how to make alcohol and rice?"

"Yes actually, it's a pleasant thing that I have the privilege to do as one of Inari's loyal servants."

"So what's your pay?"

"We don't get paid. We do this as a means to worship her, she is our goddess after all. As a reward, when our time comes to an end we are reincarnated into one of her families or back into the wild." Tiny replies, "Plus there's no need to purchase any food or sake or whatever suits us since she is the goddess of fertility and bounty."

"I guess I can understand that. Some people don't understand that just living their best life and not trying to rock boats is a more ideal life than trying to fight for something and making yourself look like a fool."

"Eh. If they wish to act a fool, then fine. But they also must understand that if they do, they do not have the privilege to argue that people are looking at them as a fool." Tiny opened a book and tried to get some reading done while he could without needing to worry about external things. The bus stopped soon after with Aizawa standing up and looking at everyone.

"Alright. Everyone off." The students all piled off the bus and circled around Aizawa as he gave some final words of encouragement. When he finished, everyone was about to give their schools motto of going beyond 'Plus Ultra' before Tiny stopped a man that was about to shout alongside them.

"Uhh...why did you want to hit that guy?" Ochako asked as the guy stood up and bowed to the state of cracking the concrete with his head.

"MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES! I JUST SIMPLY LOVE UA AND COULD NOT CONTAIN MYSELF!"

Eri stared at the man who had blood coming off his head to give a blunt statement to what she saw. "Mommy. Do all bald people hit their heads hard enough to bleed?"

"I'm not bald, little girl. See? I just have short hair!" He responded happily as Eri tried to heal him the best that she could to at least stop the bleeding a. "Why thank you, little girl. Having a power like that truly is amazing. HAHA! I bet you'll find yourself being greatly thanked in the future for that amazing quirk of yours! The name's Inasa by the way!"

Eri looked at her parents for them to nod and answer back. "My name is Eri Midoriya. I'm a member of the Inari house and it's very nice to meet you, bald headbutt man." She bowed for everyone to start laughing at the incident they just saw. "Did I do something wrong?"