Clock's Ticking

Izuku lays flat on his back in the grass under the large sakura tree that is providing shade to the hot spring inside the Uraraka manor. Out of breath, he pants trying to regain it from this day's training. This particular one, All Might had his heroic/slightly sadistic hand in the matter with the form of training he put his student through. Endurance training and not the fun kind of endurance that dictates how long he can fuck the brains out of his wife for, no the kind of endurance that dictates how many punches and attacks he can take from villains without passing out or falling over. All Might reverts back to his skelemight form and looks down at his successor, who is sprawled out on the grass in full armor except for the mask. Sweat matting up his hair causing it to be stuck to his forehead and his complexion slightly reddened by the exercise.

"I think we can call it here for today Young Midoriya." All Might says looking down at his completely exhausted successor. "Need some water?"

"Ye... Yes." Izuku responds before finally taking a single deep breath and begins to try to stand up, grabbing the hilt of the bokken for support and stabbing it into the ground to hoist himself up. All Might passed him a bottle of water for him to practically chug the entire thing in seconds of putting it to his lips. He then opened his mouth to gain some much needed air before seeing Eri come running over.

"Daddy. Mommy said she needed you in your room." Izuku knelt down to her level and patted the small fox girl on her head making her tails wag in happiness.

"Thank you for letting me know sweetheart, how about you play with tiny and the other foxes?" He then looked at his imentor who gave him a thumbs up before allowing the OFA user to leave. Upon returning to his and Ochako's room, Izuku noticed Ochako's top half of her kimono down holding her chest.

"Izuku. Any chance you can give me a little hand here?" Izuku nodded with a bit of a blush while sitting Ochako on his lap beginning to suck her breasts. Because her due date was so close, Ochako had begun lactating constantly so much so it's gotten to the point it could fill gallon containers fairly easily. She however didn't want it to go to waste completely, so she asked Izuku if he could drink it for her in an attempt to also get a little personal time with him. "*giggle* The way you're sucking makes you look like a baby. Maybe I should worry about not having enough when she comes." Ochako placed her hand on her swollen belly that looked as if it was ready to burst at any moment.

Izuku pulls his mouth off her breast to caress her stomach as well. "I'm sure that our baby will have more than enough the way you're producing milk."

"Oh you." The two remained in their spot in a bit of bliss before Ochako felt a bit of pain.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. Just a bit of pain. It feels like she's ready to come out soon." Doing the math, both figured it would be soon for their daughter to be born within the week at the earliest and at the latest by the following friday. Izuku's been diligently preparing for this the best he could by putting together a cradle for the small infant, reading up on dos and don'ts for parenting, as well as obtaining any advice he could from Tousa and Maruki on how to raise a kitsune baby.

"I hope she likes Eri."

"I don't think that's a problem. The class when we go back is going to be the problem. Especially Bakugou. If he lays a finger on one of us while we have our baby-Ah!" Ochako stopped feeling a bit of pain.

"Maybe we should get off that topic. Seems she doesn't like that either."

"Fair enough. When do you go back for the final exams?"

"Tomorrow morning." Due to the fact they were out of UA for the moment, the two had to prepare for the final exam and take it at the estate for the written part. Aizawa had come to see them along with Midnight for the latter to almost gush seeing Ochako so far along and constantly felt for kicks. It surprised both of them that the supposed R rated hero actually had a soft spot for maternity. They did however point out that Izuku had to return to campus on the day of the physical portion which Ochako was exempt for obvious reasons.