All out Assault

Izuku and the group began to get themselves ready for their plan with Ochako hopping on top of Izuku and Iida before making them weightless so they don't float. She then grabbed hold of Kirishima by the back of his pant pelt and a specialty harness that Yaoyorozu created to avoid her unintentionally strangeling the redhead. "Let's just get one thing straight before we go any farther, I'm not committing infidelity with Kirishima, Izuku." Everyone stopped to look at her before stating their honest opinions.

    "Nobody thought you were."

    "I just wanted to make that clear and Kirishima, I only like you as a friend, so don't breathe into this too much."

    "I uhh....I didn't even plan to think too deeply into this until you said something." After the awkward actions, the group looked over the wall to see Tousa and All Might continuing their battle with AFO.

    "Disgusting rabid dog!" AFO sent an air pressure attack to the fox woman for her to slice it in half with her naginata before she came charging towards the villain. Her attack was blocked by the villain's forearm before he smirked under his mask. "Impact Recoil!" The act sent Tousa back towards the undead group with some of the shrine maidens catching her and setting her back on her feet.

    "It'll take more than that to kill me!" Tousa used a cherrybomb to create a smokescreen around AFO before coming to the side of him to give an upward strike. The blade was caught with most of the villain's strength going to keep it down.

    "Did you honestly think that would work?"

    "It wasn't to hide me." Tousa smirked as All Might came over to give a solid punch to AFO's face to send him sliding back. "NOW THIS IS FOR ME!" The fox woman attacked and narrowly missed piercing AFO's chest to impale him in his right shoulder.

    "MASTER!" Shigaraki dodged an attack by a fox samurai for him to grab the zombie's neck and have it turn to dust. "Filthy monsters!" A fox shrinemaiden sent a spear towards Shigaraki with him almost having it stab him before seeing the zombie he killed come back from the dust and reform back into what it once was. "WHAT ARE THESE THINGS!?"

    "Ssssssshhhhhiiiiiiiggggggaaaaaarrrrrraaaaaakkkkkiiiiiii."

    "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTERS!" The group of villains from the League were also struggling to fight the undead fox followers to regain Bakugou and Eri. In response to the madness, Bakugou was blasting away the undead thinking they were coming after them as well.

    "DIE! DIE! DIE YOU FUCKING MONSTERS!" A six tailed samurai grabbed both Bakugou's arms as some of the others grabbed his legs. "KID! RUN!" He looked around to see some of the fox shrine maidens lifting her up. "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

    "Bakugou, it's ok. They're good zombies."

    "HOW THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN WORK!?" Toga came charging at the two with the fox samurai forming a defensive line to take her on while the shrine maidens used long spears and arrows to attack. "Uhhh...."

    "Sssssttttaaaaaayyyyyy bbbbbeeeeeeehhhhhhiiiiiinnnnndddddd."

    Bakugou stood confused as hell before looking over to see Eri being treated as if she was a gem by the undead fox shrine maidens. "Ok, I believe you now." A massive wave of ice caught everyone's attention on the field for them to see a glacier come out of nowhere. "Stay close to me, kid." Bakugou grabbed Eri and placed her on his shoulders for her to hold onto his head unsure what was happening. As this happened, a wall shattered to show Izuku and Iida jumping off the glacier with Ochako holding Kirishima like a battering ram.  Seeing Kirishima being let go, the redhead gave his hand out and shouted.