Training Camp

The days leading to the trip to the camp the members of the Hero course would be training in went by rather quickly with today being the day they were to head out. As they boarded, the members of class A and B were boarding side by side with the self egoist Monoma acting in a normal fashion for himself.

"I HEARD SOME OF CLASS A HAD FAILED THEIR EXAMS! SUCH SHAME YOU ALL MUST BE FEELING AHAHAHA!" While he was on his spree, he noticed Ochako holding Saeko in her arms and began belittling her. "WHAT SHAME YOU MUST HAVE BEING A MOTHER AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT TYPE OF SLU-" His antics were quickly stopped when Izuku in his half asleep state punched him straight in his stomach. The act made the blond go pale while foaming out the mouth before collapsing into the floor.

"Remind me never to insult any of you when he's half asleep." Kendo walked over to see the scenario play out to have zero pity for her classmate. "Well aren't you two adorable!" The orange haired girl immediately knelt down to Eri's level while also glancing up at Saeko. "I'm sorry the bad man said what he did. I'll make sure to teach him a lesson later."

Eri immediately hid behind Ochako's leg with her right ear and eye poking out. "It's ok Eri. Kendo isn't like Monoma. She's a good person who won't make fun of us."

The small girl poked her head out a little more to wave at Kendo. "H-hello."

"I'm sorry. She's shy around new people."

"It's ok. I'm sure this one here didn't help the situation at all." Kendo pulled Monoma up for Saeko to open her eyes a bit to blankly glare at the unconscious blond.

"*Grrrrr*" Kitsu and Ichi began growling in a protective fashion for the family with Kendo understanding this is probably the best time to walk away.

"Nice seeing you two again. Also, congratulations on your kids."

"Thanks." The three waved before glancing to the side and seeing Shinso with Yanagi. The two shared a kiss before heading to their own class's bus.

Seeing both Izuku and Ochako stare, the mind control quirk user raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"...You two look like a cute couple."

"At least I get the approval of the mother of two in the group."

"Baee." Saeko spoke up as a way to reply to Shinso to make him rub his finger on her cheek.

"Alright. Start hopping on the bus." Aizawa started walking up and offering Izuku a coffee. "You'll need this." Izuku chugged it rather quickly for most of class B who hadn't seen him do this to be either disturbed or worried for his own safety.

"Thanks sir."

"Why don't you and your family uhh...sit in front of the bus." Izuku, Ochako and Eri hopped on the bus with a couple of foxes joining them. "Can you limit the amount of foxes on the bus please."

"Just accept it." Tiny pointed this out while patting Aizawa's back.

"Sometimes I wonder if my life is meant to be one of annoyance."

Few hours later

As the buses headed towards their destination, class A's bus began to stop in a small rest area. Taking advantage of this, Izuku and Ochako were able to change Saeko and let her get a little fresh air after cooped up in a bus for a while.

"Eri. Look at the view." Ochako motioned her daughter towards the overview to show the forest in front of them.

"It's so pretty."

"Midoriyas. I need you to head over here for a second." Aizawa asked for a car that was near them to open up to two women and a child around Eri's age.