True Strength

About a day passed with Izuku and Ochako finding out about what Inari had been doing for the two to return to their normal life. Eri, as a way to get her to where she needs to be for knowledge, was given the chance to learn with principal Nezu. The rodent man though wasn't all that fond of having a fox try and attack him, so Ichi and the rest of the foxes had to remain out of the room while they taught one another. Tiny, though, decided due to it being as he said, 'his sworn duty as a servant of Lady Inari to aid those of her servitude in need.' with Nezu accepting the help. Right now, the group of class A is sitting in the classroom with most waiting with their costumes in hand.

"So what happened while we were away?" Izuku turned to Shinso who seemed to be extremely tired.

"We've been training for the Provisional that's in three days."

"Wait, WE'RE TAKING AN EXAM IN THREE DAYS AND NOBODY SAID ANYTHING TO US!?"

"Relax, Midoriya." Aizawa opened the door and walked in to explain why he wasn't told anything. "Due to your training with your wife's family and All Might, the school thinks you're more than ready with what you've shown us of your own personal skills. Just continue training yourself as you've been doing and I doubt you will have any troubles. Your wife on the other hand." The underground pro stared at Ochako who was more preoccupied holding Saeko. "Unlike everyone else, we have yet to see how powerful you may be, so I highly recommend that you train a little today and show us just what you actually can do as both in combat as well as in a scenario where you could create a Special Move."

"Fair enough. So where shall we head?"

"Training Ground Gamma. Everyone else will lead the way." Aizawa walked out of the room and gave everyone the green light to head down to the field. Once leaving, Saeko noticed Izuku reaching out for him to hold her.

"Aww. Do you want to be held by your daddy?"

"C'mere, sweetie." Ochako passed Saeko off to Izuku with the small fox infant to wrap herself in a ball and sleep in Izuku's arms.

"Isn't that a defensive position that humans shouldn't be in naturally?" Hagakure asked, for Ochako to explain.

"It's her fox nature. Foxes do sleep in this way just like most other animals. It's a way to regulate their heat and keep them at their body temp." Ochako smelled something in the air before staring at Izuku. "She also just went if you wanna change her."

"She knows who to go to when she needs to go. Alright, tell Mr. Aizawa I'll be running a little behind because of a certain someone." Izuku stared down and a joking look at Saeko who was happily trying to gum her hand and showed a shocked face.

Everyone laughed with Izuku leaving the room and the girls circling together. "You gotta love how dependable Mido is. Parenthood does him good." Mina smirks before looking at Ochako. "Any chance you might have a brother or someone your age that's looking for a wife? If your stamina is a family trait, then-"

"I'm not setting you up with a member of the Inari bloodline just because you want a good sex life. Get your mind out of the gutter." Ochako walks off somewhat annoyed by the suggestion with Mina shrugging her shoulders.

On Field Gamma

Ochako began stretching with her kimono pulling a little to show off her body a little. She cracked her neck a bit as Ectoplasm's clone stood in front of her. "Are you ready?"

"Yes. I have something I'd like to try and see if it's possible to do something long distance for me." Upon saying this, Ochako holds out her tails and lights the tips with fox fire. This intrigues everyone as the flames slowly grow brighter and the temperature is felt by the class, several feet away from her. Soon enough, Ochako sends the attack to the clone with a massive blast of fire happening immediately after as well as a blinding light. When the flash dulls down, the image of a completely incinerated area where Ectoplasm's clone was is noticed for everyone to be a little creeped out by it. "Well...I guess I should've held back a little." She laughs at this with nobody being fond at all with what just happened. Soon enough, Bakugou walks up to the front of the crowd to stare at Ochako. "Are you going to give me some sassy comment about you being the best now, Bakugou? I'm pretty sure my husband can put you in your place where the gap should be known."