Deku vs Kaachan

Inside a fake city, we see Tiny and Izuku training among one another. The two had been sharing blow for blow with each other for the green haired boy to duck under a punch and knee the giant fox in the gut, taking some wind out of him. "Not bad, young master." Tiny smiled as he grabbed Izuku's torso to give a knee of his own to Izuku's side. "But still no match for me just yet!" Izuku braced himself for this attack as he was sent sliding back a distance. "You seem to be distracted. Until you are able to clear the clouds that obstruct your focus, you won't be able to become a proper head of our house."

"Tch. I'm trying my best, sir." Izuku struggled to answer for Tiny to calm himself and talk with the young man.

"There is still insecurity in your mind somewhere. What is troubling you?"

Izuku hesitated to answer with Ochako walking over with Saeko and asking a single question. "It's about you passing and Bakugou not, isn't it."

"...Yeah. Growing up, we all knew Kaachan would be a great hero and if anyone would be one among us, much less the one to surpass All Might. It would be him. Thanks to that, everyone kinda believed there was no reason I could even have to stand up to someone like that. But the fact I'm at UA, was able to succeed in a notable amount of things and also attain the Provisional before Kaachan...it just feels surreal and hard to accept."

"And why is it hard to accept?" Tiny asked for Izuku to turn away, uneasy to answer this. "Young lord, you are capable of many things right now. You have the house of Inari siding with you and that is no easy feat. You have given our house an heir and are able to become a great support for our home as a whole. You have power to rival that of our mighty warriors and are beloved in the faction as a member. You had done this all with your own hard work. That is simply the deciding factor here."

"But Kaachan also put in just as much hard work and effort and yet he still failed. What part of that makes me worthy of something where he isn't."

Tiny didn't know what to say at this point. Knowing of Izuku's past, he understands that reasoning with him that he worked harder than Bakugou is almost impossible. However, that does not mean he is right in his logic.

"It just comes down to you having more talent than him. That's all it is and should be. You're just as much of an amazing person as you're letting Bakugou out to be in your mind."

"Reasoning with this will do nothing, my lady." Tiny walked towards a towel to wipe his hands before continuing. "Yes you both have worked hard, but that does not mean both of you will get the same results with the same amount of effort you put in. Sometimes, you make a small error someone else had and you are positioned lower than them. However, your problem is not that you are looking at your current flaws that were present. You are focusing on the flaws that were present prior to you becoming our family's head. You are keeping to this logic that you are not worth as much as you truly are and won't amount to nearly as much as those that were praised around you for greatness. But in the end, you are just as worthy of praise as these people."

"It still doesn't feel right. Kaachan should've been able to pass but didn't. The same with Todoroki."

Tiny held his head down while releasing a sigh. "I shall return." Tiny went away in a puff of smoke for Izuku and Ochako to sit down on a bench. Once there, Ochako began talking with Izuku on how he really feels.

"Do you genuinely think you don't deserve to be part of the life you're living right now?"

"Not deserving is a little strong of a word used here. I'd say that I'm more uneasy with the fact I get it when people like Kaachan and Todoroki can't."

"You can't blame them for this. From what I heard, Bakugou shouted at the people who were part of the second half of the exam. Todoroki also picked a fight with someone when he shouldn't have. If you're asking me, those two weren't smart and did this on their own. You were someone that tried to think of the situation and use what we learned in the same field of learning to your advantage. Knowledge is something that should be evenly given. Using it however, that's up to the person who has it's responsibility." Izuku felt a little better as the two noticed Tiny came back. Beside him however was Bakugou who looked somewhat irritable alongside All Might in his smaller form. "Speak of the devil and he shall come."