Late Night Newborn Troubles

After Ochako was released from the hospital, the family was able to return home with little Saeko. Fortunately for her, Izuku had spent most of his freetime making a small little crib with Tiny for the baby girl. It was carved out. This was Tiny's design as a way to say that this crib is blessed by the fox goddess herself and any babies inside it would be as well. Speaking of said tree, the morning they returned from the hospital, Tiny walked through the front door with an uprooted tree, leaves and all, under his arm. Dropping it on the floor and pulling out a small Tanto before getting to work and carving it into shape.
"Ah. Nice to see you all again." The large fox went up to Ochako and held his paw out for the baby in her arms to hold it. "Hello young miss. I see you are doing well."
"So whatcha working on?" Ochako asked, seeing the large tree, completely nonplussed about the fact that it is in the living room.
"I figured doing a few small fox statues will assist in the upbringing of young Saeko. Having one or two around would be beneficial and show off what type of shrinemaiden she will be."
"So we're all just going to pretend this isn't happening in the living room?" Izuku asked, carrying a few bags in his hands as well as the overnight bag on his shoulder.
"I've lost the ability to question things like this when Ochako was born.  Frankly this isn't even the weirdest thing that has been in this living room. You get used to it eventually." Maruki says calmly to scare Izuku a bit.
"What was?"
"A giant spider crab that I was cooking that night, Oh speaking of which I have a few more to cook!" Tousa says while holding a giant sledgehammer and walking into the other room.
"....So that was a joke....right?" Izuku looked around for nobody to say anything and a giant screech was heard from the other room. "So that was a joke, right?"
"Nope, last time she tried to kill one of those things with a knife, it snapped the blade in half. We have to use hammers for Spider crabs and coconut crabs. Their shells are stupid tough. Even Tiny can't crack them with just his hands." Maruki responds by showing Izuku a picture of the broken knife.
"I've tried to as well. Jammed my fingers a few times just trying to manage this. Damned things." They hear another shriek for Saeko to start squirming at the sound.
"Alright. I think that's enough hearing of crab homicide for one infant. Let's get her situated upstairs." Ochako brought Saeko up with her while Izuku placed any perishables on the table and followed. "I hope you like it here sweety. Everyone was excited to meet you."
The two open the door to see Kitsu on Izuku and Ochako's bed sleeping before looking up and smiling at the family. "So where should I start putting stuff?"
"Just anywhere out of the way for now." Ochako places Saeko in the bed with Kitsu walking to the side of it. "Do you wanna play guard fox Kitsu?"
The small fox smiled while hopping up on the dresser to try and get in. "*arf* *arf*."
He lays back down to watch Saeko with Ochako feeling a bit of exhaustion as well. "If you want, you can go to sleep as well. I'll handle putting everything away."
"Izuku you silly boy, you don't remember that I can just do this." Ochako says with a smile so wide her eyes are closed, with a snap of her fingers everything from the onesies and booties to the diapers, bottles and bibs all to their respective places in the drawers and cubbies in the room. "All done. Now, why don't we take a nap together."
"What about Eri?" A knock was heard on the door for Izuku to open to the small child rubbing her eye.
"Hey Eri. You ok?" Ochako asked as she started nodding.
"I'm just tired a bit."
"Well why don't you come in, mommy is tired so we're going to go to sleep for a while. It's about your nap time anyway." She agreed to hop up and lay next to Saeko with Ochako hugging the two. Izuku got on the other side with Eri hugging him before falling asleep. Ochako laughs seeing how quickly Eri had fallen asleep, she picks up Saeko and undoes the swaddling that she was still in from the hospital. She carefully uses her quirk to put the newborn in a onesie to sleep in and cuts a hole for her seven tails to fit through. After slipping on some socks and mittens for the baby, she lays down on her bedroll next to Izuku and rests her daughter on her chest allowing for Saeko to listen to her heartbeat. Izuku chuckles to himself seeing that his infant daughter's entire body is nearly covered by his wife's breasts, and the only thing he can see of the baby is her head laying on Ochako's upper chest.
The short nap the small family were taking ended up being a deep sleep, lasting far longer than they had intended. Ochako's exhaustion from childbirth and Izuku's own from the use of his quirk had led the two to be extremely tired. A few hours in, Eri woke up and left to go watch television in the other room as they slept. Saeko slept for almost 7 hours before waking up again.
She began wailing for attention for Izuku to wake up and look around trying to find out what's happening. "Oh Saeko. Did you wake up sweetie." He picked up the small infant and began bouncing her in his arms to try and get her to calm down. It worked after a few minutes for Izuku to place Saeko back down on Ochako's chest where she was. A few minutes later, Saeko started to cry again for Izuku to get up and repeat the process. This time for safety measures, he went for about 10 minutes before stopping. Now fully awake, Izuku went downstairs to make something for him and Ochako to see Eri watching some cartoons with her grandfather.
"Good to see you're up." Izuku turned to see Tousa smiling.
"Sorry if we caused you any trouble. What time is it anyway." He glanced at the clock to see it was kinda late. "Eri should have been in bed hours ago!."
"I was just planning on turning the TV off." The large fox woman walked over to talk to the two who were enjoying some grandfather grand daughter time. "Whatcha two watching?"
"Grandpa called it M*A*S*H. They're a bunch of doctors in some old war or something. The guy Hawkeye is funny."
"I see he's getting you interested in some old TV." Tousa pulled the remote from the table to shut the TV off. "Alright Eri. I think we've let you stay up longer than you should've. How about you start heading to bed so you don't cause trouble for your mommy and daddy."
Eri looked up and nodded at her grandmother before standing and hugging everyone goodnight. "C'mon sweetheart. I'll tuck you in." As they walked to Eri's room, Saeko began to start crying again for the two to walk into the room and see Ochako starting to wake up. "Sorry Ochako. I got her."
Izuku picked up the small child to start bouncing her in his arms. "What time is it?" Ochako asked in a groggy manner.
"Late enough where we should've put Eri to bed. I'll be back in a few minutes." Izuku walked Eri to her room with Saeko in his arms still being a bit fussy to tuck his older daughter in. "Sorry that I kinda forgot about your bedtime. Your mommy and daddy are trying to get the whole new baby thing down the best they can."
"It's ok daddy. I know you're trying."
Izuku gave her a kiss on her forehead before tucking Eri into her bed. "Night Eri."
"Night daddy." Ichi came up to sleep in the young girl's arms for Izuku to open it a crack in case the pink fox needed to get out of the room for some reason.
When he returned, Ochako was eating a bowl of noodles that her mother brought her with one being on the side for Izuku. "Is Eri asleep?"
"Yeah. Ichi's in there with her too."
"Aww. That fox whenever he sleeps with her is always cute." Saeko began to reach for Ochako with the new mother happily accepting her child. "Did you want mommy sweetie?" She started reaching for Ochako's chest for them both to know what this was about. "So you're hungry." The brunette let one of her large mounds out for the baby to begin nursing.
"She's adorable." Izuku watched as Ochako placed the food to the side to support their child with both hands to make sure she was able to eat in peace. As expected, the small child ate a rather large amount in a similar way Ochako would eat larger portions before falling back to sleep. Saeko was placed on the bed with her head supported by the pillows while the two parents continued to eat.
"This might be a lot of work."
"Don't worry Ochako. I'm gonna try and help the best I can and make this as even as possible. How about I take care of her during the night until her sleep schedule gets normal and you handle the morning."
"You sure about that? Doing that will probably kill you during the day."
"I can manage. Besides, Shinso is in our class now and he's got the most caffeinated coffee on earth, I'll be fine. " Izuku tried to show some confidence but Ochako was still hesitant.
"Ok then, but just tell me if you wanna switch once or twice cause I don't want you to put yourself through more just to help me."
"Don't worry. How bad can it be?"

Six hours later

Saeko began to cry out due to her diaper being filled for Izuku to wake up for probably the ninth time this night alone to pick his daughter up and bring her over to change her. "It's ok sweetie. Daddy's here." He silently says this due to getting a matter of 20 minutes of sleep combined from the ordeal of this night. As he laid Saeko back where she was, Izuku's head started to hurt to try and get something for it.
As he walked to the kitchen, he found a bottle of aspirin and a note from Tousa.

I figured the headache might come tonight since you're both not used to this yet. Take care Izuku.
Tousa

"I guess this is something on the norm." He grabbed a glass of water and took an aspirin before downing both and grabbing a small snack to eat. On his way back into the room, he started to hear Saeko cry again to pick her up. "It's ok Saeko. Don't cry." He started bouncing her while barely awake understanding the painful reality of what he's facing. 'I really hope this gets under control in the time here.'

One week later

Izuku and Ochako began returning to school with Aizawa meeting them at the front. He glanced over to see the happy family with Saeko sleeping in a harness on Ochako's chest with only her head visible while Izuku looked like he literally just came back from the dead. "Nice to see you all again.
"Thank you sir."
"Mnnn." Izuku mumbled his hello to look at Ochako.
"He's taking the night shifts to let me sleep through the night."
"I have pity for him." Aizawa passed Eri a small thing of applesauce in a packet for her to try opening it to no avail. In the struggle, Izuku in his dazed state took the packet and opened it before returning it to Eri.
"Thank you daddy."
"Mnnncom sweet *yawn* hear-" Izuku started to nod off again for Aizawa to allow the group in. As they walked into the dorms, the class immediately noticed the small head in Ochako's chest for the girls to huddle around speaking quietly.
"Oh my gosh she's so cute!" Ashido silently shrieked with the rest of the girls gushing over the small infant.
"This way daddy." Eri started guiding Izuku to the couch where he struggled to stay awake.
"So what's up with Midoriya here?" Kaminari asked, pointing to Izuku.
"He's taking care of Saeko during the night. Her sleeping habits are still kinda all over the place and she wakes up a lot during the night."
"So the bastard's tired huh?" Bakugou walked over trying to get some reaction before getting a devilish smirk. "WAKE UP NERD!" He shouts this while slapping Izuku hard across the face for the sound to be heard by Todoroki who was at the top floor in his shut room.
"WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" The shout spooked Saeko awake for Izuku to immediately get up and kick the ash blond in his nonexistent balls.
"Scare my daughter again and I'll use a knife next time!" He was thrown up through the 5 floors above him and into the floor of Todoroki's room, prompting him to stare at the head in the floor.
"I take it Midoriya's back?"
"Shut up... Icyhot." Bakugou retorts with his voice insanely high pitched to the point he sounded like a quior woman.
As Izuku walked to console his daughter, Ochako held her arm out to tell him that she had this. Meanwhile, Shinso came over with a pot of coffee and a mug. "Here man. You look like you need this more than me. By the way, I hope to have fun studying beside you."
"Likewise." Izuku grabbed the pot and the mug while looking at both. He gave back the mug and chugged the entire pot like it was nothing.
"Uhhh....ok then." Shinso was in disbelief mainly because this was his own personal blend that would keep him awake for a few months at a time if he took more than a cup a week.
"I do not look forward to fatherhood in my future." Sero points this out, amazed Izuku's even standing.
"Same here man." Kirishima was unsettled by this before seeing Izuku with at least half the vitality he had back in him.

And that finishes this chapter. Watch as Izuku manages to juggle his life in the morning and his infant daughter next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.