Return of the Urarakas

Two weeks had gone like the blink of an eye with Ochako's pregnancy coming along rather well. The morning after their little shware, she already had the symptoms of early pregnancy and by that, I mean she accidentally ripped the door to the bathroom off the wall to go throw up in the toilet. Fortunately nobody was inside, but it was still rather uneasy knowing how intense she could be. Right now was the day after the Sports Festival. As a whole, most of class A had made it to the last round with only a small handful of class B and the other courses had made it. Izuku was able to succeed in beating Bakugou who he faced in the first round, making him angered beyond belief. He unfortunately did lose to Todoroki in the next round but helped him be more open to using his quirk. This however didn't mean much against the winner. A General Studies student (*cough* Secret love child of Aizawa) by the name of Hitoshi Shinso who was looked at very favorably to the point he has replaced Mineta in the Class 1-A roster. This however would happen at the end of the semester, so the group would have to deal with his perverse antics for a little longer. Hitoshi felt on top of the world and had even been smitten with a certain silver haired girl in 1-B shortly after the festival. Izuku preemptively greeted him and congratulated him on his win with Ochako welcoming the purple haired secret love child into 1-A.

Right now, the group was in the common space with Izuku rubbing Ochako's belly in a loving manner. "You really took to being a future father rather well." Ashido said while watching Ochako smile with her tails wagging at this.

"I guess. I feel like I still have a long way to go before being a good father."

"I think you're trying your best Izuku. I dare even say that baby in lady Ochako's womb would be honored to have a father such as you.' Tiny said this while reading his book, War and Peace.

"Tch. I could still be a better father than that loser." Bakugou scoffed with a bandage on his nose from when Izuku punched him in the face.

"Too bad it'll be hard for you to find a girl that'll sleep with you. With your attitude, Mineta will have an easier time getting laid than you will." Ochako said while biting Izuku's ear in a happy manner.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU FUCKING PREGNANT BIT-" Bakugou was cut off by a tail smack to the side of the head to shut him up.

"Oh look, even Ochako can kick Bakugou's butt. Truly tragic that you can't beat either of them. What's next, their baby kicking your ass?" Jirou snickered to herself for the ash blond to begin to fuming with absolute rage.

"AAAAHHHH! SOMEBODY STOP THESE CRAZY THINGS!" Mineta screamed coming down from the girls side with an army of foxes coming after him with Kitsu leading the charge.

"That's what you get for snooping around here. Dumbass. Why do we have to wait till the end of the semester to get rid of that grape scented dead weight anyways?" Toru hisses towards Mineta who is currently being mauled by the foxes. Frankly even I'm surprised he hasn't died yet.

Tiny had turned a page and drank a bit of his tea he prepared before speaking. "I believe he was trying to go into your room. I had asked Kitsu to watch over it while you both were down here. Seems he somewhat has obtained what fate had offered him." Tiny glanced up to watch the foxes carry Mineta off to wherever they do with him crying for them to let him go.

Eventually, the sound of a knock at the door was heard for Yaoyorozu to stand up. "I'll get it." She walked over to open the door to Ochako's and Izuku's parents behind Aizawa.

"Yaoyorozu. Are the Midoriyas in the common space?"

"Yes sir, but who are these three?" Izuku and Ochako looked over to the door to notice their faces growing smiles.

"Hey mom."

"Mom! Dad!"

"Izuku sweetie! I saw you on TV! You were amazing!" Inko came in to hug her son and daughter in law before noticing where Izuku's hand was on Ochako. "Izuku, I need to ask this as your mother. Did you get Ochako pregnant?"