Happy Belated Birthday Izuku

With the events of the final battle against All for One now behind them the students of Class 1-A now trying to return to a bout of normalcy. However, There was without a doubt something eating at Ochako. For her, something's been on her mind for at least a week.

"Hey Ochako. What's wrong?" Ashido came over to her in the common room to find out what had their fox classmate in such trouble.

"Mina. Have you ever wanted to make something up to someone really close to you?" Thinking this may have something to do with her and Izuku, she immediately tries to find out.

"Did you and Mido have a fight or something?"

"No. It's not that. It's just...."

"Just what?" She sighs before holding a calendar with a date written big. The acid quirk user saw what was written to realize. "Mido's birthday was two weeks ago?"

"Yeah, it was during the training camp. And I forgot it!" Ochako held an angered look as she kept explaining. "After everything that's happened, it completely slipped my mind and now I'm trying to think of something in order to fix what I messed up."

This seemed to get the pink skinned girl's ideas flowing to start thinking of what they could do. "Have you tried something like dinner at a nice place?"

"Neither one of us has a lot of money to do something fancy enough to apologize for that. My folks haven't sent the funds for the baby this month yet."

"Maybe an all night love session?"

"That's every other Friday and Saturday."

"Sex in the bath?"

"My fur gets all clogged in the drain and it would make a huge mess. That's why shower stall five smells like a wet fox." Not wanting to go any farther with that, the two continued to brainstorm ideas. It was only when they found an old cartoon with women coming out of a cake that Ashido got an idea.

"There's something you can do! You can put yourself in a giant cake and be Mido's birthday gift!"

"You know, that's not a bad idea. But how am I going to get a cake big enough to hide me?" The two questioned before hearing someone come down from the guy's side. The person was none other than their class sweet fixer Sato.

"THAT'S IT!" Ochako got up to run towards her classmate. "Sato. Can you make a cake big enough to fit me inside it? Maybe also with icing on it?"

"Well I do have the stuff for it, but I need a lot of flour and sugar to do it."

"Not a problem." Ochako said as she had Tiny come behind her with 4, one-hundred pound bags of flour and sugar. "Will rice flour work?"

"...I actually wanted to do a cake with rice flour. It should be done by tomorrow afternoon." Sato says, looking a bit excited for his next baking project.

"Yay! Oh, and don't tell Izuku. This is for him."

"Lips are sealed." Sato was given the flour and sugar and went straight to work. Meanwhile, Ochako had Ashido come along with her upstairs to pick out the best outfit and undergarments in order to make the day even better.

The next day

After the cake was finished, Sato and Shoji had helped open the top for Ochako to sit inside. They timed it right for Izuku to come home from an afternoon run minutes after they'd left. The group then was taken to Dagobah Municipal beach where Eri and Saeko would be able to visit the temple as well as the class having fun with Aizawa supervising. Everyone left with Tiny giving a single fox a note around its neck and informing it to not eat the cake since it was a gift for the young master. It yelped in agreement before sitting down on the stool next to the enormous cake. A few minutes of dead silence was held before the sound of a door opening was heard. "Hello?" Izuku walked in to see no lights on and none of his classmates inside. "Did they all go somewhere and not say anything?" Walking deeper in, Izuku found a massive cake on the tile floor with a fox holding a note that was tied around its neck. The OFA user took the note to read it.