Late Night Madness

The next day of training came for class A and B with those that had to take remedial lessons being drained beyond drained. "Get moving you five." Aizawa spoke out towards Sero, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato and Ashido who had to take them and force them through the ringer.

"Sir. I don't think I can handle toda-" Sero had tried to speak out before their teacher made them pay attention to Izuku.

"Take a look at your classmate. Even when he's dead tired from helping take care of a newborn, he's still training as if he's no different than the others. Take a book from his page and put a little effort into your work." A cannonball is loaded and fired by the pro towards izuku who punches it and shatters the incoming projectile to dust. "You wanna complain about tiredness, take a look at your classmate and then let's talk about being tired. Now get to work."

"Y-yes sir!" They panicked and immediately started training while looking over to see Izuku even in his sleep parry Tiny as if he was conscious.

"We're heading out mommy!" Eri waved goodbye to Ochako with her, Kota, Ichi and Kitsu on Kumasi's back. "Kochan said there's a pretty waterfall that makes rainbows that he wants to show me."

"Ok. Just don't get into trouble, ok?"

"We won't." The two kids began heading out while Ochako cared for Saeko.

Once they left, Mandalay walked over to Ochako somewhat worried for her nephew's safety. "Is that bear actually safe for them to travel around with? I know that you and your daughter have the ability to do extraordinary things, but still."

"Kumasi and Eri are friends, so I don't see a problem with it. He also has the trust of goddess Inari from what Tiny said. Don't worry."

'Still doesn't mean Kota riding around on a bear who's species causes problems like a grizzly makes me at ease.'

Later that evening

After training was done and dinner was finished and cleaned up, the members of UA were able to partake in a test of courage complements of the Pussycats. However, the members of the remedial courses were told they couldn't do this due to lack of progress in today's training and were brought to do more remedial courses. Meanwhile, Izuku started to wake up a bit more to begin holding Saeko in his arms.

"Oh, who is daddy's pretty girl?" Izuku held the small child to see her face and smile. "Who's daddy's pretty girl?" Hearing this, the infant began to smile happily at this question. "Is it you? Are you a pretty girl?" The scene made many present smile at the kind hearted act done by the father and daughter before being brought back to reality to be told what was happening. To make things relatively simple, class B will be positioned around a route with groups of 2 for class A going in to try and make the test of courage. The winners are those that collect the most keychains at the midway mark that was watched over by Ragdoll and return to the start. They all drew lots with Izuku finding himself alone in this.

"Well that stinks for Izuku." Ochako felt a bit of empathy for her husband before looking around. "Hey Izuku, have you seen Eri?"

"She said she wanted to go see a spot with Kota. I made sure Kumasi and Tiny followed her just to make sure Kota and her are safe."

"Ok then." Ochako put this to the back of her mind while getting ready to do the test of courage with Tsu.

"If you wanna switch, I'm fine going by myself and you going with Midoriya."

"I'm good. Besides, at least he has Saeko to keep him company."

"Next group, Ribbity and Mama Fox!" Pixiebob shouted for the two to enter into the forest.