Getting used to Married Life

So the start of this with some other parts are gonna be a little more mature for those of a younger audience, but it won't cross any major lines where there needs to actually be a warning. Enjoy

Ochako hums to herself as she lathers soap in Izuku's fluffy hair, having not a care in the world and as naked as the day she was born. Poor poor Izuku is holding a towel over his private parts and a rag to his nose to stop it from bleeding due to impure thoughts. She scrubs the soap into his hair then rubs more across his back and along his arms and body. Admiring the muscle definition that his training had given him as she traces her fingers along the muscles on his back and arms. She smiles seeing his reaction to her, and decides to tease him even more. Pressing her breasts against his back immediately causes him to hitch forwards out of shock in what she's doing.

"Try not to move so much Izuku~, you wouldn't want your wife to slip and hurt herself now would you?" She teases in a tone that feigns sadness, earning herself a panicked reaction from her green haired husband.

"N-N-No! Of c-course not! Y-You just surprised m-me.." Smirking mischievously at the sound of his timid tone Ochako hums a gentle laughter and continues washing Izuku's back with her soap covered breasts. She enjoys the feeling of his strong muscles against her sensitive skin and breathes heavily into his ear to excite him.

"How does your back feel Izuku~? Am I being gentle enough~?" Ochako coos in a breathy tone biting her bottom lip. "I-It.. f-feel very n-nice.." Izuku stammers keeping his focus on the mirror parallel to him, allowing him to view Ochako's beauty even within the steamy room.

"Go rinse off and then it's your turn to clean me." She tells him. Sheepishly he stands up and walks to the shower head before rinsing the water from his hair back and body. Ochako stands up as well before taking a seat on the stool that he was sitting on prior.

Izuku now finds himself in a different predicament, instead of having an extremely attractive and tall woman washing him, he is currently washing her. Her giant breasts are visible even from behind her, and Izuku tries to avert his gaze from even looking at the vast mounds of flesh blessed by Inari herself. Timidly, he rubs the sponge on her back and scrubs the shampoo into her hair.

"You really should watch what you're doing~. You could miss and grab something you aren't supposed to." Ochako kept snickering as Izuku felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest in embarrassment.

He continued to wash her acknowledging the slenderness of her body and the firm yet softness of the fox girl's arms. Though she was someone that lived in seclusion from what Izuku could tell, Ochako was without a doubt a beauty that the world couldn't begin to comprehend from a frontal or first hand point of view.

"Y-your skin is really s-smooth." Izuku stuttered this out as Ochako hummed in happiness.

"Thanks, the onsen at my home does wonders for your skin. I hope you aren't that worried about touching me. You'll do Much more of that later tonight~." A giggle came out of Ochako while Izuku couldn't hold back the blood rushing to his head anymore. He started to spiral around with Ochako realizing she might've gone a little too far with her taunting. "I think I can handle the rest. Why don't you sit in the tub and I'll be along after I rinse off."

Izuku stumbles up and heads into the bath while Ochako gets up and heads over to the shower head. She starts rinsing the suds off her before looking at Izuku who was holding his face in embarrassment. She finishes up to walk towards the bath and sits opposite Izuku. He looks up and goes completely red seeing Ochako's H cup breasts float up in the water. He turns away unable to look her in the face at all.

"So Izuku, what can you tell me about yourself?"

"I'm sorry?" Izuku questioned as Ochako explained.