Courts vs Clan Marriages

After returning to the dorms from a rather enjoyable day of fun and relaxation thanks to Ochako's offer, the group of class A came into the common space rather refreshed and energized before noticing Yaoyorozu on the couch with Saeko in her arms. "How was the beach?"

"It was amazing Yaomomo! Ochako and Mido really have a cool place! It was also full of foxes!"

"Kinda figured that one out since it's a beach for Inari, Ashido."

"She means that there were a bunch of fox pups there." Jirou explains while holding Kaminari's hand. "A couple were also sharing stones with us."

Noticing where her hand was, the creation quirk user smirked at her friend while asking. "So when did you and Kaminari officially become a couple?"

"Well umm...." Jirou went silent with a red tint on her face before giving a stuttering answer. "T-t-t-today."

"Yeah. I followed some advice Midoriya gave me and it really worked. It was kinda 'shocking' if you want my opinion." Everyone sighed at the sound of Kaminari's bad pun while he started laughing.

"Well, at least you won't keep me up during the night trying to fight your own feelings and turn down every offer I give you to be with Kaminari." Yaoyorozu starts drinking some tea with the electric quirk user stopping to realize what was said.

"Y-you liked me and were trying to find out how to get together?"

Jirou looked away while blushing. "S-shut up."

Ochako walked over to Yaoyorozu and began picking up Saeko. "Hello my love. Were you good for Yaomomo and Tiny?" The small infant began to smile while seeing her mother and father who was knocked unconscious and being carried by the fox girl's tails.

"She acted very well. She mostly slept though."

"So why are you wearing one of my hoodies?" Ochako mentions for Yaoyorozu to begin unzipping the somewhat oversized hoodie.

"Sorry. I wanted Saeko to feel as much like she was with you as possible."

"I gave her it in hopes that her sense of smell does not alter and give complications when you'd return to force her to focus on if yours or Yaoyorozu's scent was actually her mother's." Tiny states while turning a page of his book and sipping from his tea. "Quite a lovely taste and aroma of this tea is Ms. Yaoyorozu."

"Thank you. It's nice to know I have a companion that enjoys the taste of fine teas."

Everyone started to relax and get ready for bed before the door to the door opened to Aizawa and Midnight walking in. "Midoriyas. We need you in the principal's office."

The small family got up and was somewhat worried. "Is it something bad?"

"I'm not sure. Nezu just said that you both need to come to his office now with the children." The two didn't know what this was about and hoped it wasn't anything they did wrong. While on the way, they noticed a van that was parked out near the front gates that looked like it could fit a few people in it with a car seat and infant seat inside.

'Something about this doesn't feel right. Something is up.' Izuku kept his thought to himself to try and avoid any worry given to his wife or children.

At Nezu's office

The two pros opened the door and entered the room with the Midoriya family noticing two people sitting in chairs across from Nezu's desk. "Ah. Izuku and Ochako Midoriya. It is nice to see you."

"Hello sir. We were told that you needed us to come here?" Izuku asked while he, Ochako and Eri bowed.

"Yes. You see, there seems to be some complications with child services."