Doing things out of Order, First Date after Marriage

The morning sun shining through the windows of their room at the resort shines into their eyes causing them to stir from their sleep. First, Izuku awakens to see the crimson silk pajamas Ochako is sleeping in, taking up most of his vision, the rest being the light cast through the windows. Ochako tightens the grip she has around Izuku as she slowly rises, Izuku incidentally is pulled into her breasts that are peeking through the unbuttoned silk shirt she was sleeping in. Her soft flesh being pressed against his face, though slightly embarrassed the softness is a reassuring and comforting feeling. Unfortunately that feeling is quickly replaced by that of asphyxiation since Izuku can't breath through his wife's mammoth mammaries. He quickly shimmies his way to some air, waking up Ochako in the process. She yawns then looks down at her green haired husband, whose face is slightly squished by her large breasts. She takes her hand and strokes it through his hair before greeting him.

"Good morning Izuku. Hope you slept well." She smiled as Izuku tapped her arm to explain he couldn't really breathe. "Sorry." She lets go for the OFA user to take a deep breath in before speaking.

"Thanks. *pant* So, what do you wanna do today?" Izuku tried to ask for Ochako to think while stretching.

"I don't know. I wanna try and see that festival tonight, but I'm not sure what to do during the day." She states this while moving her tails one by one to get blood flow through them before getting up.

"How is that comfortable? There's bones in your tails right? So laying on them would make them hurt in the morning right?"

"Maybe. It's kinda like when you fall asleep on your arm and you wake up with it still asleep. They just feel a little numb in the morning. Also, I think it's just a way of how my anatomy works. I can sleep on them and it feels perfectly fine. Almost like when I slept with my mother when I was a little girl."

"So it's somewhat natural for you to sleep like that?"

"Call it whatever you want. Either way, what's for breakfast?" Izuku opened the sliding door to see the people of the resort had brought their breakfast to them and were already heading back to the main reception area. "Yum!" the two say in unison upon seeing the meal brought to them.

Not wasting time, Izuku and Ochako sat down to a nice meal of gohan, which is simple steamed rice as well as a bowl of miso soup. The main dish was a nice helping of grilled salmon with natto and tsukemono (Google it) to accompany it. "Fish tastes really good." Izuku glances over to see Ochako having half the salmon in her mouth and the tail dangling.

"Whah?" Izuku couldn't help but laugh at the image in front of him as he continued eating. Ochako grabs the fins of the tail and pulls it back out of her mouth revealing the skeleton of the salmon she had inhaled then placing it back on the plate. This nearly causes Izuku to choke on his rice seeing his wife reenact a scene from a children's cartoon.

"So why don't we do a little window shopping today. I'm sure we can find something nice that you'll enjoy." Ochako's face lit up when Izuku mentioned that he wants to find something for her.

"Can we find something for Kitsu and your mother too?"

"Why not?" They finish their breakfast and start heading to the bath to wash up before heading out to town. Inside, Ochako sits Izuku beside her for them to enjoy the feel of the hot open air bath on their body. "This is really nice."

"There was nothing I enjoyed more than taking baths in our outside onsen at home. So invigorating having nature surround you while you bathe." Ochako gave a smile at this for Izuku to remember the outside baths.

"So this must be almost nostalgic for you?"

"Almost, I'm used to all the little foxes jumping around and playing in the water and around the cherry tree that grew over the one at home. Mom would always shoo them away though, they were smelly little critters but they're adorable."