Dog House

Walking out of the stadium, Aizawa, Tiny, Joke, Saeko and Eri had come towards the bus they arrived in. There, they had seen the entire class there talking amongst each other with some laughing. Once they noticed their teacher, they pulled away to see Ochako holding Izuku into her chest and pouting to no end. "Who stole that girl's twinkie? HAHAHA!" Joke tried to laugh this off for Ochako to scowl at her. "Ok. Easy. I just wanted to tickle your funny bone. I didn't wanna pick a fight with you, little miss."

"Mommy!" Eri ran up to Ochako immediately for her face to turn from one of anger to one of joy.

"Hi Eri. How was your day? Did you like spending time watching your mommy and daddy kick butt." Eri nodded as the brunette went over to hold Saeko who was happy to see her mother. "Were you a good little baby while we were gone too?" The small baby giggled as their teacher had everyone start loading up on the bus. Once done, Izuku had sat next to Ochako who was giving him a cold shoulder.

"Ochako. I told you before, it wasn't what you thought it was."

"Oh really, then why did it look like you were more interested in that girl than me? She even waved at you giving a lovestruck image. Do you prefer women that are closer to your size or maybe ones that have a more pulled in chest?"

"No. Of course I don't prefer those types of women. I mean, you are a bit larger than a normal woman-"

"So I'm fat now!?"

"N-no! No no no! Not that type of larger! I-I just mean you're bigger than most women-"

"So you're mad that I'm larger than most girls!?"

"That's not what I'm saying!" Izuku tried to reason with his logic as Ochako kept going on a bit of a tangent. This caught Aizawa's attention, further irritating the poor man.

'Why do I have to hear their lover's spat right now?' "What's the problem?"

"Sir. It's not a big deal. It's really a misunderstanding."

"A misunderstanding!? Then why were you on the ground looking like you were ready to get cowgirled by a girl completely naked!?" Everyone was silent as Ochako said this. All the girl's eyes immediately darted glares at Izuku for him to try and explain himself.

"It's not what it looked like! I swear! She transformed into you, fell, I helped her and somehow, she was able to melt off her clothes and everything! I didn't do anything or coerce her into doing that, I swear to you!"

"I dunno man. That rager you had after definitely gave me a mix of emotions in your words." Sero chimed in for Izuku to glare at him. "I'm just saying. You're saying it's not deep, but you looked like you wanted some action."

"So you were looking to cheat!" Ochako got very mad with Izuku trying to find out the best way to explain it. "How am I so certain you didn't have a quickie with that girl in the bathroom and her waving lovestruck to you is her post bathroom romance!?"

"That never happened!? I would never do something unclassy like that to someone."

"So you never thought of railing Ochako on a toilet seat before?" Jirou chimed in with a deadpan face showing she wasn't too fond of Izuku at the moment.

"W-well, I have thought of it. But I keep it away so I don't come off as a creep."

"I bet Kaminari has thought of doing that with you." Sero says to Kaminari but Jirou manages to hear it and kicks him in the nuts for the joke.

"And after all the stuff we've done in the past, do you honestly think doing it in a restroom would be unclassy compared to that? You've filled a tub up when we held a deeper night of passion. You've used me like a tool before and this is where you draw a line of being too perverse?" The antics of this was starting to get to everyone for Bakugou to finally speak up.