𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

Okay, I know what you're thinking. When you hear the word "Mafia" You think about violence, money, bad bitch outfits, maybe even the movie 365 Days, Hmm? Yea, that sounds great, right? And, trust me, we'll get there. But first, let me tell you my story before we get to the good stuff. Shall we?

~~~~~

I was born on August 14, 1995. I lived with my mother. That's it. It was just me and my mother, all alone. My dad died in 1997,making me 2 years old. Of course I didn't know what happened at the time, but when I was 5 years old, I knew everything.

My mother was never a good parent. She was a drug addict and an alcoholic. With a child living with her. Crazy right? That's how I found out about my father. She got drunk one day and told me that he got shot by a random guy. I didn't understand much until I got older. Which is even sadder.

She never really showed me attention. And you know, when you're a baby, you want all the attention in the world. When I tried to spend time with her, she would push me away, mentally and physically. This happened until I was 13 years old. I had had enough.

In 2008, I had got home from school. Mom obviously didn't pick me up so I had to walk. When I walked into our apartment, mom was snorting a line of cocaine. I closed the door and waited for her to stop.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" She yelled. "N-nothing" I reply. She stands up and walks over to me. "I-im sorr-"

The room got quite.

A slapped went across my face. So many emotions coursing through my veins.

Mostly anger.

My drugged mother looked me in the eye with a stern, yet saddened look. I start to tear up and run to room. "Wait! I'm so sorry Y\N!" She said. I turn around to face her.

"No the hell you're not! You always hit me and act like I'm gonna let you keep doing it!" I yelled.

"Y\N, baby, please forgive me" She begged.

I looked her in the eye and they were tearing up.

"Mom. You need help! Please, PLEASE get help" I cried. I walked into my room and slammed the door.

Yep. That happened. After that fight, I went straight to bed. Or... At leased tried.

The next day, I woke up feeling kinda guilty. I know the shit she did to me was wrong, but, she was still my mother. I walk out of my room, rubbing my eyes, and make my way to the living room. Only to see my mother.

Passed out on the floor.

My heart dropped as I stood in front of her lifeless, pail body. I fall to my knees, sobbing and begging her to wake up. But she didn't. She had died.

Ever since she died, I've been thinking it's my fault. She had over dosed before but she would always wake up. How come right after we got into a fight, she died?

~~~~~

I had called the police and was brought to a station after being told to pack my bags. They had told me to sit down and wait for someone to meet with me. I had to be brought in for questioning. I went well but they told me I was going to be put in an orphanage. I didn't want to go, but I did. Because I had no where else to go.

I stayed a the orphanage for only 2 years. I didn't really talk. I had no friends. I was all alone.

I was only 15 years old.

Luckily, a pro hero came to "visit" the kids there. I wasn't too excited because I thought it didn't involve me. We were told that there was going to be special person meeting with this so called pro hero. I didn't really care.

We were told to go back to our beds. As we all sat down on our beds, one of the adults came into the room and started talking.

"Children, there will be a pro hero coming to meet with one of you" She explained. All the kids started bouncing around asking who it was. "Now, now children. Calm down" The kids started being quite again. "The child that will be meeting with the hero issss..." She looked at her clipboard.

"Y\N L\N" I shot my head up. "M-me?" I asked. "Yes you. Come on, he's almost here, sweetie" I got out of my bed, a bit annoyed, while the other children were whispering about me.

The lady walks me into a room with a guy with long, black hair and pale skin sitting down in a chair. "Hello Y\N. Please, sit down" The man said. I walk over to the chair and sit, not saying anything, as the lady leaves us alone.

"So, how are you today?" He asked. "I'm fine- why did you need to meet with me?" I asked. He sighed. "Well, I wanted to meet you. And maybe offer you a proposition" He explained.

"Um. Ok. I have some questions"

"Go ahead"

"1. Who are you? 2. How do you know me? And 3. Why me?"

The weird man sighs once again.

"Sorry, I should've introduced myself sooner. I'm Shouta Aizawa" He holds his hand out for a hand shake. I hesitate, but take it.

"I've heard a lot about you. And your family. I'm so sorry for your lost" I start getting mad. "Dude get to the point"

"Well, I wanted to see if you would like me to be sorta like your sensei" My eyebrows furrow. "But why me? I have no fighting experience" I tell him. "Ok I'm gonna tell you a little secret" He leans in closer.

"I wanted to help kids get out of this place and help them have an experience in something. You were the only that interested me" I lean back in my chair. "I mean I would love to get out of here. It sucks. But you're kind of creepy, man" He laughs. "You can trust me. I'll teach you about being skilled in fighting. I heard you got into multiple fights here. Maybe if you lost that attitude, you'll become a hero one day"

That's not where the conversation ended. However, in the end, he had convinced me to go with him. He was the only father figure I had. And I was greatful that he wanted me.

For the next 5 years, Aizawa has been training me. And I know, you think since he's basically my dad, I would go to UA high school. But NOPE. I never had a quirk. And I didn't want to become a hero.

I've lived with Aizawa until I was 20 years old. I got my own place. My own identity. My own life. I felt so free.

I'm 26 now. And my life is about to get a lot crazier.