ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

𝔖𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔞𝔶-10:27𝔞𝔪

I was sitting in front of a desk. A man with red eyes and blonde spiky hair sat behind it. The man, who betrayed me, stood by the chair I was in. "So, Y\N, how are you" The guy sitting asked me. "A bit confused, sir" I said, sarcastically

"Ah, what are you confused about"

"... Well, I don't know who you two are, I woke up in pajamas when I was wearing something else, and I'm pretty sure I got drugged"

"Hmm, well that is a lot to be concerned about"

"No fucking shit, ass hole. Who are you and why did y'all kidnap me?!" The man sat back in his chair and told Denki to leave the room. "I'm Katsuki Bakugou" You raised your eyebrows. I had heard that name before. You hesitate but start to talk again.

"...ok? Why did you take me? " I asked. He looked at me for a few seconds. The eye contact was so intense you started blushing. "Cause I need you" Bakugou got up from his chair. "I heard from certain people that you know your way around hacking and fighting, even manipulation"

Aizawa always told me I should learn those things just in case I needed protection or something. I never really understood why, but I learned it.

"Who did you hear that from?" He turns towards me. "An old friend"

"What is it that you want from me?"

"I want to give you a job. You see, I run a certain business and I just so happen to have an opening for someone like you" He circles around me and lowers down to my ear. "And I don't take no for an answer"

"Is this 'business' you run a mafia? If so, I might be down" Bakugou sits back in his chair and starts talking again. "Yes, actually. I'm the boss and I'm looking for an underboss to help me with upcoming heists. I can use a girl like you"

I know what you're thinking. Yes I am willing to take this job but only because I don't have enough money to pay for the shit I already own and this job suits me better than any other job. You would do it too.

"What do I get out of it?"

"Ha, I'm glad you're so calm about this situation. Most people would just run away from me"

"Oh trust me, I'm still thinking about it"

"Well you get half of this mansion, a really big check, weapons, and maybe even some new friends"

"How much is half?"

"You're gonna be living with me. You get your own bedroom and you can use whatever room you want"

"Cool. How much money?"

"Haha, you really want this job huh?"

"Answer my question"

"Well you have to make your own money by doing certain tasks. You can make up to $130,000 each mission."

"Damn. How many missions do y'all do in a year?"

"We usually do 2 each month depending on how big it is."

Ok let's do some quick math. If they do 2 each month that's 12x2=24 so 24x130,000=3,120,000$ $ $
Can't believe I'm about to do this.

"I'm in"