Chapter 20

For the past week, you were feeling so weak. All the cuts and bruises made you feel so insecure. After all the shit with Aizawa and Shinso, you've been over thinking this whole mafia situation.

You had already lost an amount of people. Finding out that the two people you thought you could trust was working against you took a toll on your mental health. This whole week, you have been cooped in your room, watching tv and only coming out to get snacks.

While doing exactly that, the boss himself barges into your room. "Get the hell up" Bakugo told you. He looked at you in such disgust, making you feel even more bad about yourself.

"Why?"

"Did you just forget about your role here? We have shit to do!"

You looked at him, cursing yourself in your head for forgetting that this is your job. "Fuck, I'm sorry." You slowly got out bed, putting your bag of chips on the dresser next to your bed.

Bakugo looked at you. He noticed that you looked a bit fragile. Your hair was a mess, the bags under your eyes were heavy, and you walked to him too slowly for him not to worry. Of course, he wouldn't admit that.

He sighed and walked out of the room with you following. "So what do we need to do?" You asked him.

"We need to figure out why the hell your brother stole my money"

"He's not my brother. And I already told you everything like a week ago. What the hell have you been doing all week, huh?" She told him. The blonde scoffed and turned to look at her.

"Look, I've been trying to do this investigation on my own trying to cut you some slack as you sit in your room all day and cry about having no one by your side" he argued. "Don't give me an attitude just cause you fucked up the task" he turned around and walked into his offices. You followed him.

"How in the world did I fuck it up? I was kidnapped! If you didn't want that to happen, you could've sent some back up or some shit. This failure wasn't my fucking fault" she retorted.

"Really? Are you done or do you have more bull shit waiting to come out of your mouth?"

"Oh I can keep going! I wanna know why I had to save MYSELF after I got kidnapped when I had a tracker on me the whole time and you had a team of people just relaxing. What was so important that made this mission seem like it was just another small task?"

The room was now quiet. Bakugo sat in his chair, rolling his eyes at the random argument that just happened. Before he could say something else, you had to say something else.

"What's got you're panties in a bunch today?" You leaned back in your chair, crossing your arms. "Seems like you missed me.