ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯
𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬: 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪
𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢: 8:38pm

"Holy shit! We have a mission?" You asked. Bakugo had came into your room to talk about it. "Yea yea, don't get to excited. It might not be much action anyways"

"Ok so what are we doing then?"

"Hiroshi Crowther. Remember him?"

"Yea, Hawks told me about him during that 'test' thing"

"Right. Him and his mafia has been trying to steal our supplies and crew members. So we need to take care of him"

"What do you mean he's trying to steal?"

"I got a call from Hawks. He called me and said that they took Kirishima and Mina. Crowther doesn't know that we know so it has to be discreet. So get dressed and get your weapons." Bakugo then started to leave your room when you remembered that he had put your supplies somewhere unknown.

"Hold up. Where is my stuff?" You asked him, finally standing up from your bed. He scoffed and walked over to the closet. You followed him.

As you stood behind him, you watched as he pushed the clothes out of the way to reveal a 'normal' wall. "Put your hand on the square" He said as he pointed to the square. You place your hand on the shape as it started scanning your hand print.

"Scanning... Welcome, Y\N. Glad to see you" A robotic voice said. You got a bit scared as Bakugo smirked at the scene.

The wall then opened to reveal a big white room of different weapons. Knifes, guns, bombs and grenades, and other things that were disguised as weapons. At the front of the room was a huge display case of different style and color dresses. In the middle of the dresses was 2 suits- 1 that was long sleeves and long pants. The other short sleeves and shorts. Both skin tight black suits. There were also different kind of weapon holders.

"Oh. My. God. Holy shit this is so cool! Why am I just now seeing this?!"

"Because the weapon case I gave you was enough at the time. Now we don't know what's gonna happen" He explained. You walked further into the white room. "What's with the dresses?" You asked.

"They turn into battle costumes when you rip the skirt off"

"Wow! That's so cool"

"Whatever. Hurry up and change into on of the dresses and meet me down stairs. We gotta go dumbass"

"Why a dress?"

"We always look our best when meeting with people"

~~~~~

You walked out of your bedroom wearing a black dress (that turns into a battle costume), your hair was up in a bun, you had pretty jewelry, with a pair of heels and a purse. Under your dress was a strap where your knifes went and of course your suit. In your purse, there was a place to put your guns and ammo.

As you got down stairs, you spotted bakugo in a almost tight black button up shirt with black jeans. The first few buttons of his shirt weren't buttoned. His shirt tucked into his pants. On his feet were the black and white Jordan 1s. He has shoe game.

The two of you were examining each other for a few seconds before you said something. "Nice shoes"

"Nice outfit"

"It's basically your outfit"

"Exactly. Let's go" You followed him outside to his car.

(It's been a hard week guys) 🙂