ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ~ 🍋

TW: a little bit of Overstimulation and a bit of bondage. If you're not into that then please leave

Bakugou pulled you off the bathroom counter as you wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you to bed while you were softly kissing his neck. He got on top of you, kissing your lips passionately before you turned him around. You were now straddling him. You took his arms and placed them above his head as you leaned down to his ear. "Let me take care of you" you whispered, taking off his shirt. You kissed down from his lips, to his jawline, all the way to his valley then stood up, making your way back into the bathroom, closing the door.

"What the fuck is she doing?" Bakugou asked himself. He sat there, thinking about the events that are about to occur. He was about to let you dominate him and he didn't know if he was excited or scared.

After a few minutes, you open the door wearing nothing but your bra and underwear, hiding something behind your back. Bakugou sat up on his elbows, observing you as you walked over to him. You straddled him once again then revealed what you were hiding. His eyes widened and his face heated up as he saw the blindfold and handcuffs. You had a smug face as you saw him flustered. "Is this okay with you?" You asked, telling that he was nervous. He nodded slowly and you lifted his hands above his head, capturing them in the handcuffs then blindfolding him.

"Just relax for me, baby" you told him as you kissed his jawline. You felt Bakugou slightly squirm under you. He wanted to touch you, look at you, in his eyes you were the one who was supposed to be tied up like this. "What are you planning to do to me, woman?" Bakugou scoffed . You lifted up from his neck and saw his face. "You look cute when you blush, Katsuki." You said. You saw his eyebrows above the blindfold indicating that he was surprised by something.

"Shut up I'm not blushing" he huffed. You smirked at his lie as your hand traveled down his body and made it's way into his pants. Rubbing him slightly and slowly, you felt his breath hitch and a small groan came from him. "I love how I have you to myself." You told him. Getting off of him, you slid his pants and underwear off of him. Your hand then reached to grab his dick. Stroking him slowly Bakugou's breath ragged. He was going crazy. "S-stop fucking t-teasing me, Y\N" he told her.

You went up to him, hovering over him. "Aw, you're acting like you're the one in charge here. Did you forget who's tied up?" You continued giving him pleasure, upping your pace as you go. You could tell he was trying to hold back his moans but you were gonna force them out if you had to. "Y\N, I- I'm so c-close" he managed to tell you before you stopped stroking him. You took off his blindfold.

"You're so cute when you're not bossing people around" you said. You took off the remaining clothing you had on. "Since you've been nice for me, I'll give you a little control" you said, hovering on top of his face. Bakugou smiles and opens his mouth before he was interrupted. "What do you say for your reward?" He pauses.

"Thank you"

"Good boy"

He finally begins eating you out. He licks from top to bottom, making you let out a quiet moan. You grind on his tongue as he lets his groans vibrate through your cunt. "Cum for me, Y/N" he whispered. You wanted to cum, so bad, but instead you got off of him and straddled his lap once again.

"You really do have a big ego, don't you?" You said.

"Fuck, Y/N, this has nothing to do with my ego"

"Oh really?" You leaned down to his ear. "You can't even go a few minutes without being in control"

"I almost made you cum in a less than two minutes so sorry if my ego is a little big" he told you. "Now get me out of these fucking handcuffs so I can really make you feel good"

You looked down at him. You wanted him to make you feel good, but there was no way you were gonna let his ego overcome yours. So, of course, you took that as a challenge.

You started to rub your wet cunt on his throbbing dick. "So you're telling me I can't make you feel good, baby?" You asked innocently, kissing his neck. "You're telling me you weren't just a stuttering mess just from me touching you?" You continued between kisses.

Bakugo didn't answer. He just gave you his usual annoyed scoff. You started kissing your way down from his neck, to his abs, then to his dick. You grabbed it and started stroking it once again. You look up at him through your eyelashes. He had his head thrown back and his hands were making fist. "Look at me, Katsuki."

He looks down at you with hooded eyes. "If you look away, I'll stop." That was the last thing you said before wrapping your mouth around him, still staring into his eyes with nothing but lust. He was moaning and groaning. He tried so hard not to look away. You looked so intimidating, so lustful, you probably had shattered his ego by now.

In your head, you had a timer. You wanted to see how long it would take you to make him cum. "Fuck Y/N im so close" he groaned. You decided to give him his satisfaction, letting him cum. You removed your mouth from his dick and climbed back up. You slowly put your lips on his, kissing him passionately.

While still kissing, you lined his dick up with your entrance and slowly lowered onto him, making him groan in your mouth. "I'm too s-sensitive, shit" he told you.

"But you're doing so good baby, just a little bit longer" you intertwined your hands with his cuffed ones. Grinding and bouncing on him felt so good. The two of you were such moaning messes. You started to that familiar knot in your stomach as you reached your high.

You looked down at Katsuki staring back at you, a little teary eyed. "What's this? The boss is a crying mess for me? I told you I'd make you feel good" you told him, removing him from you. You take the handcuffs off of him and he immediately flipped you on your back. He lowered down and started eating you out once again.

He had a death grip on your thighs, forcing them to stay open. You were surprised yet excited that he did it. It didn't take long for you to cum again. When he was done, he flipped you and you got on all four's. He thrusted into you with no warning, taking your hands and holding them behind your back with one hand.

You had already came another time while he was ruthlessly pounding into you. He finally reached his high and pulled out. You dropped on your stomach completely as he hovered over you. "I enjoyed our little competition. But just to remind you" he got closer to your ear. "I always win baby"

He gets off of you and helps you up to the bathroom to clean yourselves up. You were mad that his stupid ego got that hurt over someone else having control over him. Then again, of course you weren't mad at it.

***

Hey homies. I'm sorta back. I really like this chapter like damn I really wrote that.

Anyways, sorry for not being active. I'm trying to get my mental health together and stuff so like... my bad. I'll try to be more active but not rn cuz I'm bout to sleep.

Hopefully y'all are still invested into the story and if not I completely understand but yuh. Here's the smut chapter. Give me feedback on it cuz I like it but idk if y'all will.

Bye my luvs