ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You woke feeling euphoric. The night you spent with Bakugo was absolutely incredible. The way he made you feel when he touched all of the right places just felt right. You had no regrets last night.

You look beside you to see no one by your side. I mean, you already knew he might not stay so you weren't surprised. You got out of bed, got dressed, and made your way down stairs.

Arriving on the first floor, you witness Mina and Denki sitting down in front of the island. Walking to the fridge, Mina noticed the pep in your step. "Why are you so happy?" She asked. You have her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" You asked, innocently. Denki then spoke up. "You have this random glow now" he claims. Before you could say anything, Bakugo came down stairs. While he made his way to the kitchen, you and him sent intense glares to each other. Once he got to the kitchen, you broke the eye contact while denki broke the silence.

"Bakugo, does y/n seem like she's glowing more than usual?" Denki asked. Bakugo studied you, looking you up and down before answering. "Yea, she does." He admits. "You also look like you're struggling to stand up" Bakugo smirked.

Mina's eyes slowly went from Bakugo to you. You both lock eyes and her eyes widened. You realized what she was thinking and-

"OH SHIT-" Mina yelled but you were quick to cover her mouth. She started giggling while you ran around the island and grabbed her wrist, pulling her upstairs to your room.

"Mina, I need you to shut up."

"Omg you fucked Bakugo?!"

"... "

"YOU DID! OMG!" you put your hand over her mouth.

"Listen to me. You will say nothing about this to anyone. Got it?" You say. She nods and you removed your hand.

***

YEA YEA! I KNOW IT'S SHORT DON'T GET MAD AT ME! I'm mentally unstable AND I'm trying to write other chapters for this, as well as 3 other stories. One of those stories being new its not out yet. BUT! I'm kinda back. Don't expect much from tho