ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

Mina walked me to my room to help me pick an outfit. "You are gonna look so hot when I'm done dressing you up" She claimed. I was a bit nervous to see what she would do to me because I just met her but I'll trust her for now.

She opens the closest in my room to introduce me to the beautiful dresses, outfits, and shoes. "Holy shit! These are all mine?" I asked. "They are now" I pick up a pair of Louis Vuitton red bottom heels that were in my size. "Damn. These must've been expensive! Who bought these?"

"Bakugou did. He makes sure all his partners are well dressed" Mina said. I examine the closest once again, staring at all of the expensive clothes and shoes. "I'm happy I took this job" I say to my new friend.

The pink skinned girl took out a black, skin tight dress with shinning heels from the closest and laid it on the bed. She then goes into my bathroom and takes out huge bag of makeup. "Wait so that makeup is mine too?" I ask. "Of course it is" I didn't know I would be getting these things from a mafia. I always thought I would have to get it myself.

You sat down in a chair in front of a huge vanity. Mina was going to do your makeup when you thought of a question. "So um.... How does Bakugou know so much about me?" Mina looked taken back from the question. "Well, Y\N, if you must know, your adoptive dad was our teacher when we're in high school and-"

"Wait didn't he teach at that hero school? U.A high?"

"Uh yep. That's exactly where."

"So how does Bakugou know me?"

"Aizawa never told anyone but the pro hero's about you. Bakugou find out after hearing Aizawa talk about it with someone else. He was still in high school but he has always known about you" She explained as she continues to do my makeup. Then, something hit me.

"If you guys went a hero school, why are y'all here and not in the battlefield with the other pros?" I ask. Mina stops and puts down the makeup, taking a seat on the bench in front of the bed. She sighs and starts talking again.

"Bakugou looked up to a certain pro hero. He might not admit it but he wanted to be like him. After the hero died, Bakugou feel into a funk. The main reason why he wanted to be hero was because of his idol. So, he quit with the whole hero thing and somehow got into the mafia business" Mina explained. "Who was the hero?" I ask. "... It was AllMight"

𝔉𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨

Aizawa forced me to go to this random sports festival because he thinks I could learn from these students by just watching them. It was no use, though. I already knew I was better than then. With or without a quirk.

After all of the activities the students had to do, it was time for some actual fighting. I was looking forward to this part the most. I was sitting with Aizawa, kinda bored, until I heard a raspy voice on the microphone. "All I wanna say is.... I'm gonna win" The man said. I look up from my phone only to see a tall blonde with a muscler build. Suddenly I was interested.

After a bunch of fights, the blonde stepped onto the battlefield once again, along with a girl with short brown hair. "Oh this will be interesting" I say to myself.

When the two of them have been fighting for a few minutes, I hear boos from the audience. They were mad because the blonde wasn't going easy on the girl. Just because she's a girl. This was a hero school. If these people can't handle a battle against opposite genders, then they shouldn't be here. The boy obviously knows that the girl is strong enough to take him. Why we're they giving him so much hate? Aizawa had made an announcement to the stadium saying that the blonde is doing the right thing. I, of course, agreed.

𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱

After that memory, I start to feel bad for Bakugou. I just now realized that the blonde from the festival was the blonde you know today. He has so much potential. Why waste it?

"I can fill you in on a lot more another time. But for now, let me do your makeup, girl" Mina said. I laugh a little bit and let her continue making me look pretty. The whole time I was thinking about why he would step down as a hero. And what about the rest of them? A lot of questions were asked that I wanted answers to.

𝔈𝔫𝔡

(Thx for all the attention these last few days. I really appreciate it. Next chapter will be done by some time this week)