ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

After agreeing to being in a mafia, Bakugou walks me back to my new room. "So what happened last night?" I asked. "Denki drugged you and brought you back here. Nothing else happened"

"... So he didn't... You know?"

"No. All he did was put you to sleep"

"Cool" We walked in a comfortable silence before he started talking again. "Why are you so calm about this situation?"

"Well this isn't the craziest thing that's happened to me. I also think that this is like my lifestyle sorta. I've always wanted to do this for some reason" Bakugou and I stopped in front of my room. "Ok heres the deal. Tomorrow you're gonna come here and we're gonna go over some things to actually accept you into this business. Until then, you can go home. I already put my number in your phone"

The blonde then walks away. "Wait I have a password... And I have no clothes"

"It's 1234 and look in the closest" Bakugou said while walking away. I smiled and went into my room.

𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭

Bakugou got me a car to bring me to my apartment so I didn't have to walk-which I was greatful for. I walk into my apartment and see Mya sitting on the couch. "Holy shit. Where were you?" She asked as she jumped up. "Umm"

'Ok. Come up with a lie that explains why I have to basically move out and probably never see her again.'

"My job got me a new house so I'm moving out"

'... She's not gonna believe me. What kind of job gives an assistant a house?'

"Omg really?! When do you have to leave?" Mya asked. She really believed me. "Umm pretty soon. I gotta ask my boss"

𝔑𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔇𝔞𝔶

I woke up this morning from the sound of my phone ringing. I groan and pick it up. "Hello?" I answer. "Wake the hell up and come to the mansion" A deep voice says. I take the phone off my ear to see who it was. It was no other than Bakugou. "But I just woke up"

"You agreed to be in this business so get up. I want you here in an hour" -hangs up-

I throw my phone on the bed and slowly climb out. I make my way to my closet to put on an appealing outfit. I brush my teeth, did my hair, and started to leave. All of a sudden you got a text message.

Bakugou: your car is at your apartment

Me: my car?

Bakugou: look outside

I walk down stairs to leave and saw a car outside. "That must be it

𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔨𝔦𝔭

As soon as the car pulled up to the mafia mansion, Bakugou seemed to be waiting for you outside. I stepped out of the car and thanked the driver while the blonde snatched my arm. "Ayo, what's with the aggressiveness?" I said while pulling my arm away from his grasp. "You're late dumbass"

"Well you never told me specifically when to be here so this is your fault" He whips his head towards me. "What the hell did you say" He held a pretty scary look with me but I refused to be intimidated. "Do you really want me to repeat that or are you just offended?" I asked. Bakugou ignored me and walked past me. I followed with a smile on my face.

When we got into the house, I was met with a group of people. Bakugou started talking. "This is Y\N. She's apart of the team now" He introduced. I couldn't help but to notice that they all looked really familiar. Then, it hit me.

"Did you guys go to U.A high school by any chance?" I asked. The group looks at me confused. "How did you know that?" A green haired boy asked. "Did you go to U.A?" A girl with short brown hair asked. "No. But I know someone that was a teacher there"

"Oh really who?" A pink girl asked me.

"Aiz-"

"It was Mr. Aizawa" Bakugou cut me off. "He adopted her and had been training Y\N ever since she was 15. In fighting and hacking. That's why she's here" My eyebrows furrowed at how much he knew. "How the hell do you know all of that?" He looks at me. "I know everything"

After learning everyone's name, I was sat down on a couch, surrounded by the people named Mina, Momo, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Midoriya. "So, Y\N, do you wanna go out with us tonight?" Asked Mina. "Sure. Where?"

"It's just some bar. We'll have a lot of fun!" She said. "Ok sounds fun"

𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔅𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

Bakugou called Mina into his office to have a talk with her about Y\N. "Yes boss?" She said, walking in with a chiripy expression. "Mina, I need you to take Y\N out to test how well she can work under pressure"

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"I called our adviser to be at the place y'all are going to so he's in on this. You're basically gonna bring Y\N to him and he's gonna tell you guys about a deal and hopefully she drives a hard bargain. Got it?"

"I guess"

~𝔢𝔫𝔡~

𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏 ~ 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙓 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara