ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

The next week or so had been pretty busy. You officially moved in with Bakugou ~hopefully nothing weird happens~. The group, including Bakugou, explained to me how everything works and my position. Lastly, I got great new items for missions.

𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔬

When all of my things from my apartment was packed up and ready to go, Mya refused to stop hugging me. "Girl, I gotta go!"

"No you're not leaving. Why would you leave me for a mAn!? Men are TRASH" She shouted. I had to tell her that Bakugou was my boyfriend because he told me I couldn't tell her the truth which is rude. But it's fine.

After a few more minutes of Mya trapping you, you were finally able to leave. Everything was picked up boy one of the mafias 'soldiers' so all I had to do was get a ride to the mansion.

One of the perks of being in this industry is that I don't have to move any of those boxes.

𝔑𝔢𝔵 𝔡𝔞𝔶

I woke up in my new bed, with just a bra and shorts on, to a loud alarm. "What the hell?" While the alarm was still ringing, Mina walked in and yelled "GET UP! WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THINGS!"

After Mina finally dragged me out of the bed, I had got dressed and went down to the beautiful kitchen. I looked in one of the cabinets to make me a bowl of cereal. I then hear faint foot steps coming from the stairs.

"hey good lookin" Denki said. I look at him with a confused, yet intimidating look. "So... Do y'all live here too?" I ask. "A few of us. It's me, Mina, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Kirishima"

"Hmm cool"

"I was actually told to grab you and walk you to the one of the rooms so the group can teach you things"

"Oh, like you dragged me when you drugged me?" I said with a sarcastic smile. "Ok, shade. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here. So be grateful and let's go" He demanded. I roll my eyes but follow him after he gets up.

Bakugou and some other gang members were lecturing me about the importance of being an underboss and being by Bakugous side. I learned a lot. Especially when they told me 'not to sleep with the boss'. Like why would I do that?

𝔗𝔴𝔬 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯

Bakugou took me to a shooting range because he needed to see my skills. "Do you even know how to use a gun, dumbass?" He asked as we walked into the small building. "I do"

"Who taught you?"

"Myself"

"Well that doesn't sound very promising"

"Just watch" We go into the range and put headphones and goggles on. "What guns do you actually know how to shoot?" He asked. I look at the wall of different guns. There were at least 15 guns on that wall that I know how to shoot. "Most of these"

"Hm. Show me what you can do with a regular pistol" He grabbed a pistol off of the wall and handed it to me. I checked it to see if it had ammo and it did. I stepped up to one of the stations. Bakugo stood behind me.

"Stay focused" He said.

I put the gun up and start shooting the fake people. All head shots. Once the gun ran out of ammo, I drop my arms and turn around to face the tall blonde behind me.

"Not bad. A little sloppy, though"

"What do you mean by 'sloppy'?" I ask him. He huffed and went to grab more ammo. Once he came back to me, he took the gun out of my hand slowly. "Let me show you how's its done"

He started shooting the targets perfectly. Without hesitation. He looked so calm and focused. It seems like he should've started with this instead of being a hero.

Out of 12 bullets, he shot 6 and turned back to me. "Your turn, dumbass"

"Well I don't know how to do it like you" After I said that, he grabbed my waist to turn me towards the fake targets. Woah. "See, when you shoot, your hands shake. You need a steady hand and arm to get the perfect hit. Here" He grabbed my arms with the gun in my hand to help me aim. His head was so close to my face, I could feel his breath on my neck. Once I was in the right placement to shoot, he stepped back. "Now shoot"

I nodded and took three perfect shots, just like Bakugo. "I did it" I told him. "Good job, dumbass"

"I told you not to call me that" He stepped closer to me. "And I told you not to give your boss orders"

Intense.

𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭

After a few more hours of shooting and close interactions, we went back to the mansion. I was told to go to my room to see my 'gift'. Kinda suspicious.

As I walk into my room, I see a big box on my bed. I walk up to it and open it slowly. Once the top was off, I was met with weapons.

A Ruger pistol. A triple action pistol. 10 clips of ammo. 6 different combat knifes.

These were all mine. This must mean a mission is coming up.

𝔈𝔫𝔡

Hey guys. Sorry for the wait. It's been a rough couple of days. Hope y'all enjoyed it tho