ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

Sleeping wasn't a thing for you after making out with Bakugo. You spent the night thinking about what the hell just happened. When you tried to go to sleep, images of you and Bakugo filled your mind.

It's now 7 o'clock in the morning. You were staring at your ceiling thinking of how you got into this situation. Yeah, you been knew there was some kind of tension between you two but you didn't think he would know about it.

You finally got out of your bed and decided to distract yourself by going to work out. After getting dressed and ready, you make your way to the gym.

***

Your workout was going pretty good. You got a lot of the thoughts about Bakugo out of your head by listening to music. Since you had your music blasting through your beats, you couldn't hear the door open.

You put the weights you were working with down and started stretching your arms. All of a sudden, you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn and threw a punch but he caught your fist. It was just Bakugo.

"What the hell is your problem?!" He shouted.

"Why the hell are you sneaking up on me?"

"I wasn't trying to. You were blasting your music so fucking loud, you couldn't hear me."

The both of you stared into each other's eyes intensely. Your fist still in his hand. He looked down at your sweaty yet fit body then looked back up to your eyes. You were the first one to break the silence.

"Can you let go of my hand please?" You ask. He hesitates but let's go. You walk past him and sit on the bench across from him. You grab your water bottle and drink away. Bakugo turned around and just looked at you. You decided this was a good moment to talk about what happened.

"So, Bakugo, what happened last night?" You said with a smile on your face.

He paused. "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Really? Cause, from I remember, you got mad at me when I was looking down on myself, gave me words of encouragement, looked deep into my eyes, and then kissed me. Ring a bell?" You said, dramatically.

"Look. I'm sorry if I invaded your privacy or what ever but I'm not sorry for kissing you. I don't regret that at all" he admits. You smirk and stand up to face him.

"You shouldn't have to regret it cause I also remember that I returned the kiss"

"Yea, so why the hell are we talking about this?"

'So we can make out again :) '

"I don't know. Just felt like we needed to. I'll leave you be"

And with that, you started to walk away. But, that wasn't needed because Bakugo pulled your arm and smashed his lips against yours.

His hands were roaming around your body. Your hands were tangled in his surprisingly soft hair. He ended up pushing you against the wall. It was a pretty good moment. Until you both heard the door open, once again.

Your quickest decision was to act like you were just sparring. So you punched him in the chest then kicked him to the ground.

"OUUUUU!" You heard Kirishima and Denki yell as they walked through the door.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Bakugo yelled.

"What? Sparring is what that was, ya know?... Cause we were sparring?" You tried to get him to understand that you wasn't about to tell them.