ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You were sitting down in Bakugous office, talking about the instructions on your mission today. "Once you get to Aizawas place, ask him information about Shinso then come back and tell me everything so we can find him." He tells me.

"I still feel weird about the fact that you're gonna do some shit to him. I still care about him"

"It's the price you have to pay to stay" he says. You scoffed and left the office, walking to your room and changing into some real clothing.

***

You got out of your car and walked up to your adopted fathers porch, hesitating to knock on the door. Once you finally did, he opened the door with a blank face on his face. "Finally decided to come see me, huh?" He said.

"I know, im sorry. I probably should've called"

"No it's fine. Come in" he said, moving out the way for you to come in. He led you to the sofa in the living room and let you sit down. "What brings you here?"

"Damn. I can't come see you?" You said with a slight smile. "Well no one just comes out of no where" he replied.

The two of you talked about life, excluding the fact that you were now in a mafia. Speaking of which, you decided it was time to officially start your mission.

"Have you talked to Shinso at all? I kinda lost contact over the years" you say. He hesitated a bit. "I don't think he's in contact with anyone else." He said, looking down. "Actually, I'm pretty sure he's involved in some kind of gang or something." You furrowed your eyebrows at him, realizing what he just said.

"What do you mean by 'anyone else'?" You asked suspiciously. He looked back up at you with a slight smirk on his face, pulling out a gun from one of the couch cushions and pointed at you. "Did you really think I wouldn't find out that you were working with Katsuki Bakugou? God, you really are naive" Aizawa says. Although you were freaking the fuck out on the inside, a sly smirk appeared.

"Hm. How'd you find out?"

"Oh please. Ever since the hero society went crashing down, everyone marked their territories. The hero's became villains. Doing heists, kidnappings for money, killing people. It was just a matter of time before you got roped into it"

"Wow. So you do know where Shinso is."

"Of course I do." He stood up at the same time you did. As you stood, you also pulled out a gun and pointed it at him. "If we're gonna fight let's get this over with. I have places to be" you said.

"I taught you everything you know"

"You'll be surprised" you said before shooting the gun out of his hand. You both sparred in his house, not know which one is winning, until you got knocked to the ground.

"I told you. You don't know shit" he said before knocking you out cold.

***

You woke up in a dark room strapped to a chair. Your brain was hazy and your eyes weren't focusing for a moment. While trying to regain focus, you hear a familiar voice. "Who sent you here?" Shinso said as he walked in front of you. Once you didn't answer him, he stepped closer to you and held your head by lifting your chin up with his finger. "Answer me"

"I can't answer your question"

"And why not?"

"Cause if you're referring to this room then I have no idea who sent me here" you said with a weak smile. He let go of you chin aggressively. "You know that's not what I meant" he told you.