ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ~ 🍋

get ready babes. It's a smut chapter. Might not be great but I'mma try.

You stormed out of the bathroom, making your way back to your seat. A few minutes later, Ari came back as well, holding her nose in pain. You smirked at the sight of her in pain because of you. She sat next to bakugo again, not sharing any of the information that recently happened.

The rest of the night, you and Ari sent dirty looks to each other and Bakugo had to witness the whole thing. After getting recognized for yours and the mafias hard work, you all went home.

Once you got home, you went to your room and got ready for bed. You heard a knock on you door and of course it was Bakugo.

"What the hell happened in that bathroom?" He asked.

"Well good evening to you as well"

"Don't avoid the question. Tell me."

You say down on your bed and Bakugo stood in front of you. "Well, Ari is trying to seduce you back into a relationship for money. She told me to 'back off' as if I was doing anything and then one thing lead to another, she slapped me, I punch her in the face annddddd here we are now"

Bakugo wasn't surprised. He broke up with Ari for a reason, and took an interest on you for a reason as well. "I did see you look at me. A lot"

"... No you didn't" you lied and you were blushing. "I don't know what you are talking about"

"Really? Cause that's what I saw. And you said you weren't mine." He scoffed.

"Well you are hot, so I don't know what you want me to tell you" you obviously didn't want to sugarcoat anything. You stood up and look into his eyes.

"Do you want me?"

He paused a little bit. "I've made it clear that I want you"

"Hm. You can have me," you paused and he leaned in for a kiss, but you put a finger to his lips. "Only if you beg" you finished your sentence quietly.

"I don't beg"

"Then I guess you don't want me" you turned around and laid on your stomach while getting on your phone. A few seconds after scrolling on Instagram, you feel Bakugo lay on top of you and whisper and to your ear.

"Please, Y/N. Let me have you. I'm craving your touch so bad" he begged.

Your eyes widened and you turned around to face him on top of you. "Wow! I never knew I could make Katsuki Bakugo beg for me." you said before he smashed his lips onto yours.

Your tongues danced in an open mouthed kiss. It was extremely passionate but you wanted more. In between the kiss, his hand travels up to your neck and he softly chokes you. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked in between kisses. "Yes" you responded. "Good" he says before his lips traveled down to your neck.

Bakugo wanted to go further as well. He was kissing the left side of your neck and once he found your sweet spot, a small, quite moan came out of your mouth. That was a small victory for him and, of course, he wanted to win again by making you moan even more.

His hand went from your face, to your hips, and then into your pants, on top of your underwear. He started rubbing you slightly, when his lips went back to yours. More small moans came out your mouth against his lips.

After about a minute of him intensely rubbing your clit, he removes his hand from your pants. He takes his shirt off first then goes for yours. You already weren't wearing a bra.

He slowly kisses down your body from your neck, to your chest, to your stomach, and then your v-line. He then takes off both your pants and underwear and throws then onto the ground. He spreads open your legs slowly and starts kissing your thighs. Up and down he goes while marking the inside of your legs, so close to touching your pussy.

"Stop teasing me" you demand. He stops and trails his fingers up and down on your thigh while saying the words, "it's your turn to beg baby"

'Damm it'

"I'm waiting. Unless you don't want this..." He says.

'Fuck'

"Please, Bakugo. I want you so bad" you begged. He let out a small chuckle. "As you wish" he responded, gladly. He started by licking from your hole to your clit, slowly, which made you let out a breathless moan. He then decides to go all in and started eating you out. He didn't let anything go untouched. His tongue swirled inside of your hole, leaving you a moaning mess.

His right hand traveled to your hole and he entered two fingers in. You let out more moans. His left hand goes from your thigh to your lips to cover you mouth. "Quite that pretty little mouth of yours, baby" he demanded. You nodded as your head and his hand went back to your thigh.

His fingers were picking up the pace as he went faster and faster. You tried to follow his orders, but, at the pace he was going, you couldn't help yourself but letting out some noises. All of a sudden, you felt yourself about to release yourself. "Bakugo I'm so close" you moaned out. His fingers started moving slower as he pulled them out. He moved back up to your face and licked one finger. He then made you lick the other.

"You are an asshole" you claim, out of breath.

"Am I now? Show me why you deserve to cum babygirl" he replied. You scoffed and flipped him over. You were now on top. As you straddle him, you take his arms and put them behind his head. You lean forward to his are and whisper "I'll make you regret your decision"

You glide your lips from his jawline to his neck, leaving red marks on his body. You you way down his abs to his v-line. You pull his shorts off along with his boxers, and dick sprung up. You eyes slightly widened at the size and Bakugo noticed. "Judging by your reaction, I don't think I'm gonna regret anything" he claims.

You smile and start gliding your tongue from the base to the tip of his dick, earning you a small grunt from him. You put your lips around it and bobbed your head up and down slowly. He let's out small, yet satisfying moans, groans, and even some whimpers. All sounds that came from his mouth sounded amazing to you.

After a while, you felt him twitching in your mouth, signaling that he was about to cum. You removed your mouth and laid on top of him once again, kissing his neck while he was heavily breathing.

Once he calmed down, he flipped you again and rubbed his dick between your pussy lips before he went in. You groaned in pain and pleasure but Bakugo covered your mouth with his hand once again. He waited for you to get used to his size and when you were ready you nodded to tell him it was ok to move.

The serotonin, the thrill, the enjoyment. The pleasure you felt was unbearable. Bakugo was hitting all the right spots for you to enjoy yourself. His hand moved down from your mouth to your neck to slightly choke you, giving you more pleasure. His head went to the crook of your neck to cover up his own sounds.

He thrusted into you a little more longer before you felt the familiar feelings in your stomach. "Bakugo please let me cum" you begged, once again. He nodded and started going faster and harder, making you moan out not even caring if someone heard you. You then released yourself and Bakugo pulled out seconds after and did the same.

Bakugo rolled off of you and laid by your side, both of you heavily breathing. "So, are you mine yet?" He asked.

"Hm, I'll think about it"

𝔈𝔫𝔡

Yuhhhh. First smut chapter kinda cool. The amount of research I did to make this as exciting as I hope it was just... Dramatic. 🙂I found a guide on how to write smut on her so that's my research. Hope y'all enjoyed reading 🙂(if there's any spelling I need to fix tell me so I can edit cuz im lazy)