ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Bakugo told me to get dressed in a work out outfit for some reason. It was like 6am and he randomly woke me up. I got out of bed and got dressed.

When I walked out of my room, wearing short shorts and a sports bra, I see Bakugo leaning on the wall, wearing a black tank top and basketball shorts. Oh shit he's hot. "Were you just... Standing there?" I asked. "You take a long time to get dressed for someone who's barley wearing anything" He grunted. "Well u woke me up earlier than usual and it didn't even take that long"

"Whatever. Let's just go" He gets off the wall and starts walking down stairs. I follow him. "Where exactly are we going?" I ask. But he ignores me.

We finally made to what looks like a gym. "Why are we here?" I ask him. "I need to see your skills before we take you on a mission" I narrow my eye brows. "My skills in what? Lifting weights?"

"No dumbass. In fighting"

My face turns into a surprised one. He noticed and started talking. "What? Are you afraid?" He asked me. "What!? No. Thats genuinely hilarious. Why would you think that?" I lie. Bakugo then walks closer to me slowly. He stops when he's really close to me that our bodies are almost touching. "The way you tense up when I get close to you. It's like you're nervous to be around me" He explains. "Well maybe, just maybe, it's because I don't know you like everyone else in this mafia knows you. Kinda just met you"

We stare at each for a few seconds. He then scans my body, up and down, before scoffing and turning around. "Whatever. Let's just start"

(No ones pov)

You were facing Bakugo on one side of the mat. He was on the other side. "Ready, dumbass? Or are you still nervous to fight me?" He says. "I'm not nervous. I just know I'll be wasting my because I'm gonna beat you" You say, nonchalantly. Bakugo smirked at your comment. He liked the confidence you had. "We'll see about that" He said, charging at you.

You got into a fighting position, ready for him to hit you. He threw a punch but luckily you dodged it and sent a hard punch against his face. He stumbled backwards holding his nose. "Ah- what the hell?!"

"... What?"

"What do you mean 'what?' YOU HIT ME HARD!"

"Hey you wanted this fight to prepare me for future fights. Am I not supposed to hit hard?" You asked. He looked at you with a now bloody nose and mad face. "Fine. Let's do this"

1 hour later

After an hour of cheap shots and bloody hits, the two of you were still fighting. He had taken his shirt off because it was "too hot". At this point, you both weren't gonna let the other one win, no matter what happened.

A few more punches were thrown from you while Bakugo blocked them all. You were starting to get mad and realized that you needed to do something different. You stopped in your tracks in front of him while he stopped too. "Why are you stopping?" He asked. "Oh I have to do something"

"... Like wha-" He was cut off by being kicked off his feet and landing on the ground. "That" You responded to his question. "Hey what the hell is that up there?" He asked, pointing and looking up at the ceiling. "Huh- AH!" You were cut off by bakugo pushing your leg, causing you to fall on top of him.

You now we're on top of this hot tempered blonde while he was under you. Both of your chests were rising, up and down, as you were breathing heavily. Your faces inches away. Your hands on either side of his head. His hands landed on your waist as your legs straddled his. If someone were to walked in, it would make this situation seem unexplainable.

"Hey" Bakugo had breathed out. "Heyy" You said, kind of suspiciously. Bakugo then smirked and looked at the position you two were in and gripped your waist harder. "Do you wanna move?" He asked softly. Your cheeks went a faint red as he said that. "Um-"

"Cuz I do" He then rolled over so that he was now on top of you with your wrist pinned by his strong hands. You eyes widened. "This was fun. But I always win" He slides of you slowly, puts his shirt back on and leaves the room, leaving you flustered and still on the floor.

What the hell just happened?!