ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

8:30pm

After Mina got me dressed and did my makeup, the two of us, Todoroki, Momo, Midoriya, and Uraraka left to go to the club.

When we arrived at the crowed setting, Todoroki walked us to a booth. I sat down in between Momo and Uraraka while they were grabbing the drinks from the cooler in front of us.

"So, Y\N, what made you want to join us?" Todoroki asked me. "Well Bakugou wasn't taking 'no' for an answer so I didn't really have a choice"

"Wow. A lot of people tend to put up a fight with him. I heard you wanted to join" Midoriya told me. "I wonder why. He's that scary" The group looked at each other with a smirk and looked back. "I've never heard anyone say that about THE Katsuki Bakugou" Said Momo. "Yeah. I think you'll be a great aspect to the mafia" Uraraka claimed. I smile at them softly as I take a sip of my drink.

A few minutes after drinking a but and conversing with your new friends, a familiar winged blonde walked into the booth. Todoroki and Midoriya stood up to greet while I turn to the girls. "um... Is that Hawks?!" I whisper yell. I was a huge fan of him when I was a kid. "Haha. Yeah, he's our adviser" Momo asked. My face went blank. I couldn't believe one of my favorite hero's was going to be working with me!

I stand up as the hero known as Hawks walks up to me. "Hey. I'm Hawks" He says. the voice! "Yeah I know. I'm a huge fan!"

"Haha thanks. It's glad to see I still fans after I quit"

"Yep!" He takes a seat and I do the same. "Y\N , this is our advisor. He helps us with certain jobs" Todoroki explained. "That's cool" I replied, still in shock. "So if he's here does that mean there's a job coming up soon?" I ask. "Yeah, you could say that" Hawks told me.

Hawks told me to sit next to him so he could talk to me. "So, what's your position in the group?" He asked me. "Um, I think I'm the underboss. Bakugou told me he was looking for someone to take the job"

"Ok cool. Do you know what an underboss does?"

"They help the real boss with everything or when the boss isn't available the underboss steps in"

"Right. That means you have to gain everyone's trust in order for them to listen to you. And you being a girl, some people won't take you seriously in this business"

"Yea that's true. How exactly do I gain peoples trust?" I ask. Hawks puts his drink down and start giving me advice.

"Here's what I learned about working with Bakugou. If you don't trust him, he won't trust you. And everyone working with or for him will follow his lead, meaning that they wont have any faith in you. A lot of underboss's has failed to trust him. That's why you're here"

Damn. That's a lot of pressure.

"Ok well, thanks for the advice, bird dude" I say to him. I try and get up but he starts talking again. "Wait. There's something else I wanna talk about"

"What's up"

"I know this is kinda fast but I do have a job for you. Buts it's only for you. Don't tell Bakugou"

Suspicious

"Cool. What is it?"

"So basically, a guy named Hiroshi Crowther has stolen a huge amount of money from the mafia. This is a huge deal and could possibly bring us down"

"Ok then why can't I tell Bakugou?"

"Because he'll lose his shit and we don't need that right now" I was confused. This was his mafia. Not Hawks. So why keep this from him when he should be losing his shit? Hawks is doing something, but I'll play his game for now.

"Ok Hawks. What do you want me to do"

𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭

It was around 12:30am by the time we got back to the mansion. Hawks had told me what to do in the situation with this 'Hiroshi Crowther', but something didn't feel right.

When we walked in, I went straight to Bakugous office. I knocked on the door and he said come in. "Hey can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Sure. Sit down" I took a seat in front of his desk while he sat back in his chair. "So I'm the underboss right?"

"Yea. We'll go over all that stuff for the next few days. Why?"

"Well, I don't wanna be a snitch, BUT.... Hawks told me that a dude named Hiroshi Crowther took y'all money and I had to deal with it alone"

"Really? Anything else?"

"... He also told me not to tell you. But I was thinking about how I should gain your trust and stuff" After I said that, he sat up and smirked at me.

That smirk... Is too much.

"Rule number of being an underboss: tell your boss everything. You passed the test, Y\N" My confusion rose a little bit. "... Huh? It was a test"

"Yup. I had to test if I could trust you. And you passed. Congratulations"

"... So... This Hiroshi dude is fake? The whole deal was fake?"

"Yes and no. The job was fake. The person is real"

"Ah. Interesting. So who's Hiroshi?"

"An enemy"

"Cool! Sounds fun" I said with a smile. He got up from his chair and pulled me up out of mine. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "I'm walking you to your room"

"I should get home. I still need to pack"

"It's midnight. You're staying here, dumbass"

"Don't call me that"

"Don't tell me what to do...... Dumbass"

𝔈𝔫𝔡

These next few chapters might be a lil boring but just bare with me. It's gonna get interesting.