ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You got out of the car and stormed inside. The mission was a success but the information you got wasn't expected. Walking up stairs, you bust the door open to Bakugous office, seeing him with glasses and no shirt on behind the desk. "Why the fuck are you shirtless?" You asked sternly.

"What's with your attitude? Did y'all fuck up the mission?"

"Oh no baby we got information and everything" you said sitting down in the seat in front of him. "Okay so there's this guy named Hitoshi Shinso that's been doing undercover jobs working for multiple gangs and mafias. One of those mafias being Hiroshi Crowther's. He's the one who's been stealing our shit and he's the one that has the money that Mirio Togata owes you. But, he's not the one who kidnapped Mina and Kirishima because apparently he doesn't do that kind of thing or whateva MEANING, either he paid someone to do the dirty work for him or we got a traitor." You explained to him.

Bakugou looked at you, trying to process everything you just said. "Why are you so mad about this?"

"Cause I know Shinso. I grew up with him and Aizawa. I haven't talked to him since the whole hero situation shit went down."

"Good, we can use you to get to him" he says, getting up from his chair. "If you can get to him then we can get our shit back." He finished his sentence while standing behind you, you still sitting down staring into space.

"How am I supposed to get in touch with him? I haven't talked to him in years."

"Get in touch with Aizawa." He places his hand under your chin and pulls it up so that he's looking down at you. His finger rested on your lip, pulling it down and letting go. "If you do this, I'll give you a reward"

"Oh please. I could fuck you right here, right now if I wanted to."

"So do you?"

"Hmmm... No thanks! Pretty tired" you got up and walked out without saying or doing anything else to him.

***

Yes this is shot but it's just to set up the next few chapters.

I want y'all to know that y

and bakugou didn't do seggs a week after meeting each other. It happened like a month after meeting I just never said anything bc i ain't know this was gonna be popular. I will be trying to edit that in tho SO THX BYE GUYSSSSS