ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢

We walked in with cuts and bruises. Getting out of the casino was way worse than going in. I had Mina on my shoulder while Bakugo had Kirishima on his. We walked them to the couch and all sat down. "What did they tell you?" Bakugo asked the two of them.

Kirishima started talking. "Hiroshi wanted more attention and money. Since we have more of that and we're his rivals he tried to get information out of us. Of course, we didn't talk. Which is why we're hurt" He explained.

Bakugo and Kirishima kept talking about the situation while me and Mina left to get cleaned up. We were both worn out and knew that the boys would take care of it. And Bakugo would just tell me later. So I took a shower and got ready for bed.

About an hour or two later, I heard a knock on my door. I got out of my bed and and opened it to see bakugo. He had plaid pajama pants with no shirt while all I had on was shorts and a bra. We both look at each other up and down, taking in the view.

"What's up Bakugo?"

"Can I come in?"

I move out of the way for him to walk into my room. He sits down at the desk. "How'd you like your first mission?" He asked. I close the door and walk back to my bed. "I think I did okay. I probably could've done more though"

"Are you stupid? If you didn't scare Hiroshi like that then we probably wouldn't have Kirishima and Raccoon Eyes with us right now" He told me.

"Yea I guess you're right" I told him. Apparently, he didn't really like that response.

Bakugo got out of the chair and walked over to where I was sitting on the edge of my bed. I looked up at him and he like down at me. He then grabbed my face. "Listen to me. Don't beat yourself up about this shit. You literally saved the two idiots and probably could've done this mission on your own. And even if you didn't do that great it's your first fucking mission. So don't start saying shit like that because if you could've done better then you, me, Kirishima, and Mina wouldn't be here. You got that?"

A smirk formed on my face. Didn't know he cared this much... Kinda hot.

"Yea, I got it" I replied to him. His hands were still holding my face. The way he was looking down at me was so seductive. I could tell neither of us wanted to move, unless it was closer to each other. You then hesitated to start talking

"... When we were in the elevator at the casino, you said you might want something."

"yea" he said, very quietly.

"What did you want?"

He didn't respond. Instead his eyes went from my eyes to my lips slowly. I did the same. After a few seconds, he bent down and kissed me. Finally.

I pulled him down onto me. He was now laying on top of me. It was a rough and passionate kiss. Bakugo was feeling around my whole body. Legs, ass, boobs, neck. Everywhere. Once he wanted to go a little further, we both pull away once we hear a knock on the door.

"Y\N! Can I come in? Or are you sleeping?" I heard Minas voice from outside. I push Bakugo off of me. "Hide in the bathroom" I whisper.

"How are you gonna tell me what to do-"

"Just fucking do it" He listened and made his way to the bathroom. I go over to the door and open it. "Hey Mina. What's up?"

"Oh hey! I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Considering this was your first mission"

"Oh yea it was great. But are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. Just a bit tired. I wanted to say good night"

"That's cool. Good night Mina!"

"Good night" I then slammed the door. Bakugo then came out and walked towards me.

"Don't say anything about this, Y\N." He demands. His voice!

He kisses me once again and leaves the room, leaving me alone.

"'Don't sleep with the boss' they said"

Yes I know it's short but like.... I had a rough few weeks so don't come at me😡luv y'all tho❤