ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

𝔍𝔞𝔫𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔶 29, 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔶, 2021

My friend, Mya, had dragged me to a club for no reason. I didn't want to go but she convinced me somehow and now we're here.

We walked into the loud, crowded place. I was wearing a short, shiny, red dress. Mya pulled me to the bar. "Y\N get a drink. You'll have more fun" She claimed. "Well I has planning on being bored today" She looked at me with an annoyed face.

"Girl, you need to be here. You've been stressed lately and its annoying me" I start to think about what she just said. I then turn to the bartender.

"Hey! Can I get a whisky please?" I ask him. Mya smirks. "That's my girl. I'm gonna go dance, wanna come with?"

"No thanks, go ahead. I'll be there later" I say, taking a sip of my drink.

~~~~~

After about 15 minutes, a guy with yellow eyes and blonde hair with a black lightning strike in it comes up to me. "Hey beautiful" He says. "Hi" I smile at him. The yellow eyed boy pulled up a chair.

"Why are sitting here alone?" He asked. "Well, my friend disappeared and I wanna get drunk" I explain to him. "Well what's your name, beautiful?"

"It's Y\N"

"Cool. I'm Denki. May I buy you a drink, Y\N?"

"Uhh sure I guess"

Denki gets up and orders the drinks.

After a few minutes, Denki comes back with our drinks. "Thank you" I say "no problem" I pick up the drink and gulp the whole thing. "Damn. You okay Y\N?" Denki laughs. "Yep totally fine"

A few minutes later, I started to feel dizzy. I got up from my chair. "Um. I- I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I tell denki. "Ok. I'll be here beautiful"

I stumble into the bathroom and walk over to the sink. My eyes are tired and can barely stand up. All of a sudden, I trip onto the ground. My body couldn't move. I felt paralysed as I heard the door open. Seeing to feet walk towards my face as everything went black.

~~~~~

My eyes snapped open. I sit up in a king size bed that had red velvet sheets. I take in my surroundings. I see a big bathroom across from the bed, a closet next to the bathroom, and a big door leading out of the bedroom.

I stand up to go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror only to see that I'm in pajamas. "Ok. This is weird" I thought to myself.

I walk to the exit of the bedroom and peek my head out. It looked like I was in a big mansion. I fully exit the room and walk around.

"Where the hell am i?"

As I turn a corner, I hear 2 voices coming from a room. I hide and listen to their conversation.

"The girl is still sleeping."

"Well wake her up! We need to get her on this job already"

"Oh shit am I the girl?" I whisper yell.

"Wait. Did u hear that?" One of the guys said. "Shit" I thought. I then hear footsteps coming from the room. Out comes the guy I met last night! I gasp and run back to the bedroom. Then I hear a voice. "Haha! We got a runner!"

As I'm running, I hear fast footsteps catching up to me. I look behind me to see the man named Denki inches away. All of a sudden, I trip onto the floor. "Shit" I mutter. The man then stops in front of me then bends down to greet me.

"Hey Y\N. Wassup"

"Fuck you"

"Haha! Is that an invitation?" Denki then picks me up by the wrist and drags me back to the room.

"Boss, I got her" He pulled me into the room for me to met with a red eyes blonde with spiky hair. "Good. Sit down, Y\N"

~~~~~