ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Pretend the class 1 A students never met the other students🙂from their school and the other school 😌👍ask questions later.

***

Mina, Todoroki, Deku, Jirou, Kirishima, and I got called to Bakugos office. The girls sat down and the boys stood up while Bakugo was sitting behind his desk.

"Our next mission is finding a man who owes us money and inform." He showed you a picture of a man on his tablet. "His name is Mirio Togata. The 6 of you will be going to a party celebrating a certain gangs success on a recent mission." Bakugo explained.

"What kind of information do we need?" Todoroki asked.

"Where the money is obviously. Also, try and find out how Hiroshi was able to kidnap these two as well as steal our supplies." He replied.

We nodded and everyone walked out, you staying in your seat. "So you're not coming with us right?" You say with a sly smile.

"No. Why?"

"Oh great! That means my plan of seducing this man could actually work" you mumbled, getting up from your seat.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He growled, making you turn around. You walked back to his desk, putting both hands on the desk and leaning forward.

"Well I have the perfect plan to get information from this dude and judging by the fact that I made you, out of all people, beg to fuck me, it was probably gonna be a little difficult trying to make another man beg for me in front of you." You say. He gets up slowly from his chair and gets into the same position you're in. He leans in close to your face.

"Must I remind you that you were begging for me to touch you?"

"Hmm. I didn't have to beg that much. You were already so desperate to touch me." You start walking to the door. "Bye Katsuki~" and with that, you left him by himself with his own thoughts.

***

You wore a black satin dress that had a simple v-neck that showed a bit of your cleavage. The dress was long enough to cover the thigh belt that was hold you small daggers.

The 6 of you were standing in front of a big mansion. "Bakugo didn't tell us it was a house party" Mina said. "How do we get in now? There's a bodyguard"

"There's no one else outside. We can just take him out. Easy" Midoriya said. "We would just have to hide him good enough"

"I vote Kirishima should do it" you say, raising your hand. Everyone else agrees.

"Fine fine" Kirishima scoffed.

***

Once you all got in, you split up while putting in your ear pieces. "Ok we're looking for a man with blonde hair and big eyes" you say, pressing your ear piece. The group all say ok and you continue on with your search.

You went to bar and ordered a drink. You looked around with your back on the bar. You then spotted Mina holding a girls hand and come towards you. "Y\N, meet Nejire Hado." She introduced her. You held your hand out. "Nice to meet you." You say.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Ok well I have to find the bathroom. BRB" Mina says, walking away. "Y\N she knows the guy the we're looking for. You take it from here and call us when you find them" she says into the ear piece.