Chapter 18 Facing them

So here's the new chapter hope you like it.

So I have decided to change to title of the book and the cover what do you guys think about it. Yes or no

I arrived at the place the rogue had told me. It is an abandoned building in the middle of the woods. The rusty red could still be seen from afar. I looked closely and saw rogues surrounding the place.

I took a sniff of the air and regretted it quickly the smell of wet dog, urine, and blood overpowered the entire place.

Rogues came and went some of the once I suspected to be in the higher ranks came in and out of the building.

I took a deep breath and walked out into the clearing. In a matter of seconds I was surrounded by rouges. Two came up to me and tried to grab at my hands I pushed them away. One of them angrily came up to me and was about to punch me when someone grabbed his hand.

The person smiled at me a gestured for me to walk in front of them. I scowled at the person earning a bigger smile from them.

Two rouges opened the double doors letting us into the badly lit building. The one that had led me in went and whispered something to a man that had his back turned to me. The man nodded and turned my way.

I looked at my uncle with hatred as he smiled and opened up his arms to me.

"Look who's here," he said sarcastically. "The lost child had finally comed home."

I fought the urge to punch him right there.

"So you have came to save your friend haven't you?" He asked.

I nodded in response.

He nodded and smiled and turned to a man standing next to him. "Bring the girl." The man nodded and walked to another room.

We stood there in silence, me glaring, him smiling. A few minutes later the man came caring a girl. He dropped her like a rag doll on the floor. It angered me that he acted like she was nothing.

Lucy looked up at me with her big blue eyes and her tear stained cheeks. She stood up quickly only to fall back on the floor. I ran up to her and kneeled in front of her. She whimpered when I tried to reach and touch her. Her lip was split and she had a very noticeable black and blue bruise on her left cheek.

I turned to look at my uncle with anger, "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing," he said with a shrug.

"Nothing" I repeated. "Is this nothing to you!" I yelled and pointed at my poor friend who couldn't even get up on her own.

He shrugged and looked at me with a blank face. Which only made me want to bash his head in even more.

"Kristen," Lucy whispered.

I turned my attention once again to her.  I knelt down and looked at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came for you," I whispered as I took in her poor state

She shook her head, "they won't let us go anywhere," she whispered. Her eyes were wide with fear.

"They will, I promise," I assured her.

A door was opened and a man came in. I recognized him, he was the one that had put his disgusting lips on my own when they had been torturing me.

"Ah, my flower comes back," he said as he walked up to us.

"I'm not your flower," I spit out.

He laughs and waves off what I had said.